Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:23 am

@yonny616 If you like mediocrity that is.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:04 am

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 If you like mediocrity that is.
Damn. Then that must mean Hannibal is worse than mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Hannibal is more of a superhero show than Agents of S.H.I.T. if anything.

Will Graham = Batman
Hannibal Lecter = The Joker
Bedelia Du Maurier = Harley Quinn
Jack Crawford = Jim Gordon
Frederick Chilton = Amadeus Arkham
Abigail Hobbs = Robin
Lady Murasaki = Master Kirigi
Fredricka Lounds = Vicki Vale

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
Hannibal is more of a superhero show than Agents of S.H.I.T. if anything.

Will Graham = Batman
Hannibal Lecter = The Joker
Bedelia Du Maurier = Harley Quinn
Jack Crawford = Jim Gordon
Frederick Chilton = Amadeus Arkham
Abigail Hobbs = Robin
Lady Murasaki = Master Kirigi
Fredricka Lounds = Vicki Vale

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
That is sad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 11:56 am

Not as sad as comic book movies and TV shows trying to copy off of Hannibal. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
Not as sad as comic book movies and TV shows trying to copy off of Hannibal. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
And doing it better. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:29 pm

@yonny616 Sorry. But you haven't seen Hannibal to actually say something like that. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Sorry. But you haven't seen Hannibal to actually say something like that. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Says the guy talking about shows he doesn't see.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 5:10 am

@yonny616 Meh. Believe me, I really tried to get into Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I just couldn't. I just can't stand these characters. I don't care how good the show has gotten in season two. Once you failed me with these characters, I just simply do not care. Also this show looks cheap. I mean come on! TV shows are starting to feel more cinematic than ever with shows like Daredevil, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, House of Cards, True Detective, The Walking Dead, etc. Yet this show looks like it was made 10 years ago. Hell, The Flash looks better than this.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Meh. Believe me, I really tried to get into Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I just couldn't. I just can't stand these characters. I don't care how good the show has gotten in season two. Once you failed me with these characters, I just simply do not care. Also this show looks cheap. I mean come on! TV shows are starting to feel more cinematic than ever with shows like Daredevil, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, House of Cards, True Detective, The Walking Dead, etc. Yet this show looks like it was made 10 years ago. Hell, The Flash looks better than this.
No, you went in hating it 'bcuz der naht cumix careicters". Yet you want me to keep watching Hannibal because it supposedly gets better and a lot better in season 2? Lol! Then why are your here talking about them? I usually don't speak about things I dislike. Hell I just ignore them most of the time. You don't even watch it. You can't say it looks cheap. Oh it's not cinematic enough? I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:25 pm

@yonny616 I wouldn't care if they were characters from the comics or not, if they were at least interesting. I told you to at least watch two episodes of Hannibal to see if you'll get into it or not. I gave Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. more than that. So at least I can say I gave the show a chance. Also Hannibal has better actors and actual iconic characters to help you through it. So don't compare Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Hannibal in that sense. Yes, I can say it looks cheap. It looks cheap compare to most TV shows and you very well damn know it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I wouldn't care if they were characters from the comics or not, if they were at least interesting. I told you to at least watch two episodes of Hannibal to see if you'll get into it or not. I gave Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. more than that. So at least I can say I gave the show a chance. Also Hannibal has better actors and actual iconic characters to help you through it. So don't compare Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Hannibal in that sense. Yes, I can say it looks cheap. It looks cheap compare to most TV shows and you very well damn know it.
Sure. eye roll If a show doesn't have me hooked by the pilot I don't care for it. Hannibal had a incredibly boring, unmemorable pilot so I was like nah. Not really. No, you can't. You don't watch it. It's like me saying Hannibal looks cheap when I don't even watch it. I mean the AoS is probably more expensive than Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:41 pm

@yonny616 I gave Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. more chances than you did with Hannibal. I've watched enough episodes to know that it looks cheap. You only watched a pilot, which is usually the cheapest looking episode out of the whole show. Yes, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is most likely more expensive than Hannibal. So what? That doesn't prove anything. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. uses a lot CGI and big set pieces. Hannibal keeps things practical and has very few filming locations.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I gave Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. more chances than you did with Hannibal. I've watched enough episodes to know that it looks cheap. You only watched a pilot, which is usually the cheapest looking episode out of the whole show. Yes, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is most likely more expensive than Hannibal. So what? That doesn't prove anything. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. uses a lot CGI and big set pieces. Hannibal keeps things practical and has very few filming locations.
You've watched like 4. Lol I never said Hannibal's pilot looked cheap, just that it was boring and unmemorable. It proves it's not cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:58 pm

@yonny616 I watched like 5 episodes actually. Like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s pilot is any better how? Lets be honest here, you only watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because it's set in the MCU. That's it. I said it LOOKS cheap. I never said it was cheap.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I watched like 5 episodes actually. Like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s pilot is any better how? Lets be honest here, you only watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because it's set in the MCU. That's it. I said it LOOKS cheap. I never said it was cheap.
Wow good for you. You watched like the first 5. Because at least it wasn't a decent with a few memorable stuff, and not meh, boring and unmemorable. That's one reason. It's actually the reason I pushed through the many bad episodes in season one. But I stayed because well, it was damn good by the end and has had a great season 2. Which by the way.

On-Topic:
Shit went down in this 2hr season finale. Ward fucking killed his girl, Inhumans causing a ruckus, Bobbi got shot, thought she was going to die, and Colson got his arm chopped off!!!! DSP2 Also that end! That block thing just fucking absorbed a person Majin Buu style.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:12 pm

@yonny616 Okay. So if you can get through watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. then why can't you do the same for Hannibal?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Okay. So if you can get through watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. then why can't you do the same for Hannibal?
I pushed through AoS because I was doing a MCU marathon. I've already said why. There was literally nothing that got me to say "I should watch the second episode".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:11 am

@yonny616 Exactly! You just proved my point that you only watch the show because it's set in the MCU. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Exactly! You just proved my point that you only watch the show because it's set in the MCU. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 725796345
Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 1769274707 How exactly did I prove that? I began watching it again because of the MCU marathon I was doing. I decided to stick around and watch season 2 week by week because it was good or else I would have just waited for netflix and another massive MCU marathon of mine to continue it. Talk about pulling shit out of your ass. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:35 pm

@yonny616 You can deny it all you want. But if it wasn't set in the MCU, then you wouldn't be watching it. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 You can deny it all you want. But if it wasn't set in the MCU, then you wouldn't be watching it. Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059
Keep reaching all you want, but if the show was still bad I wouldn't have seen it on a weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 The-de11
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 The-de11
Yes I agree. The denial is indeed strong with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next