Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild

Go down 
+3
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote :
Rockstar appears to have set up DLC plans ahead of Grand Theft Auto 5's release early next week. The DLC comes in the form of special weapons that will be made available on the Xbox Live game store, with plenty of placeholder space at Ammunation, seen below:

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild 3mQqebH

As you can see, the description under the Ammunation menu on the top left reads "Visit the Xbox Games Store to find new downloadable content," all of which can be seen in a further screenshot:

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild AGLzWQG

Fans of the studio may have a hard time coming to terms with Rockstar's decision to nickel and dime customers for weaponry in the same way that other games, notably Just Cause 2 and Saints Row 4 have with additional weapons. It remains to be seen whether the DLC will be worth it to purchase.
SOURCE: Gameranx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Considering the recent trend for this type of DLC, along with this game's budget, I honestly can't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Yeah, I'll pass.

EDIT: I can't believe that ONE gun costs €5! Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild 725796345 Cop on, Rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Second screen shot is out dated as points no longer exist
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:43 am

More heists incoming for GTA 5 Online. dood!  I never bothered to pick the game up, since there's a massive lack of heists in the single player game and that's the only thing that I find interesting at all about it, so any addition of heists is welcome imo.

Quote :
Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for some exciting news, as renowned YouTuber, iCrazyTeddy, has disclosed the biggest-ever Heist DLC leak pertaining to six new Heist missions for GTA Online that take place at four different locations in the game.

Quote :
Here are the complete details of the upcoming Heist DLC for GTA Online:

• The DLC will include Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both high-end apartment interiors, which will be available across all gaming platforms (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC).

• Brand New Heist selection menu featuring its own social-club based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of uncompleted Heist missions. This feature will be accessible across both current-gen and last-gen consoles as well as the PC version.

• 34 texture modifications to four different locations, which will enhance the visual effects during Heist missions. Though this feature is available across all gaming platforms, the current-gen consoles and PC will see some improved texture details and visual enhancements over the last-gen gaming platforms.

• Six Heist missions will be available through four unique locations.

• Five Cops and Crooks missions in four unique locations.

• Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks, which are exclusively limited to current-gen consoles and PC version.

• BZ Gas will now be available for purchase via Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions.

• Tip #1: In case you are out of stock with BZ Gas, you will be unable to complete the mission and your team mates will have to complete the objective for you.

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Release the fucking heists already!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am

THANK YOU MOTHER OF GOD!!!! #BasedRockstar
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild 409191096 Wink silent
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Have any single-player heists been released?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Angelus wrote:

IDK. There were 6 heists in the main campaign of the game, though.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Archduke wrote:
Angelus wrote:

IDK. There were 6 heists in the main campaign of the game, though.

Considering how advanced it is, that's very few. I would have liked a lot more smaller-scale, side-heists.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 am

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild GTAVart01-665x385
http://www.inquisitr.com/1697000/gta-v-story-driven-dlc-now-in-development-alongside-online-heists/

Quote :
The developer recently confirmed that online heists would become available in early 2015, but Rockstar Games has not recently shared details regarding a GTA V single-player campaign add-on. Fonteno’s reveal that he is now working on voice work for the DLC is the first bit of news fans heard the subject in months.

The plot of the upcoming story-driven DLC for GTA V is currently unknown. Fonteno’s involvement suggests that Franklin will return but it isn’t clear when the content will take place in regards to the timeline of the events from GTA V. It is assumed that Michael and Trevor would also join Franklin in the new DLC adventure.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Yes! Thank the Gods! Finally, we get to see new content in the single-player category for GTA 5! Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah, it's nice. I don't really play online (or GTA) anymore, but it's always good to see devs pay attention to single player.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Heists for online MP were released yesterday. Anybody play them yet?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 5:42 pm

I haven't played GTAV in a long while.

INB4 Ang says that because I don't play games at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild   Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 DLC Spotted In The Wild
Page 1 of 1