Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paddy's terrible anime dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Paddy's terrible anime dream StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Paddy's terrible anime dream Empty
PostSubject: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Paddy's terrible anime dream 1TqpAFP
I had the worst dream last night. Anime and manga went mainstream... even liking lolis and having a waifu are also in.

Hell, people even use japanese honorifics to address people in the real like chan, kun & senpai. Fuck me, It makes sense in Japanese culture but using them outside of that culture is absolutely retarded.

I went to see a Gundam film directed by Micheal Bay, it was terrible. Shit, I didn't he could butcher something more worst than Transformers. There are rumours going around that he is going to direct the Attack on Titan film.

My usual animu forums I visit is now filled with casual plebs that only watch like 3 animes (Death Note, Naruto/Bleach/One Piece & some 80s/90s anime) and they act like they know everything about anime and manga. Like these faggot just go out and buy Death Note a long with a Naruto headband and called themselves otakus.

Now I know how these comicfags felt when their shit suddenly became trendy.

On the bright side, sexy female cosplayers went up.

Last edited by Padders on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Paddy's terrible anime dream R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:20 pm

You guys will know exactly how us comic book fans really feel once Hollywood starts to adapt anime and video games into live-action films. Can you imagine a PG-13 live-action Akira film set in New York with white actors, and people telling you, nobody cares about the anime because we prefer the live-action version. That's exactly what you guys do to us sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:31 pm

i'm glad anime has to much pedo and pervy undertones for it to become really popular in the west.

right guys? RIGHT GUYS?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 pm

So does comics. You just never see it in the movies, because they tone it down obviously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:24 pm

nah

anime is on another level.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:48 pm

The Avengers Incest sex scene

Paddy's terrible anime dream 8rwgl10

Kick-Ass 2 rape scene

Paddy's terrible anime dream Scan0010

Watchmen WTF sex scene

Paddy's terrible anime dream Watchm10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:45 pm

you don't want to get into this mecha.

im not even going to bother posting manga.

and this isnt counting all the underaged girls flashing pantys every 10 seconds. or the heavy sexual undertones.

anime is filled with rape and fucked up shit, that would NEVER be seen in a cartoon. and manga is worse.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Ant-Man and Wasp sex scene

Paddy's terrible anime dream 01-you10

Wolverine has sexual fantasies with an underage girl

Paddy's terrible anime dream Wolver13

Hulk gets raped

Paddy's terrible anime dream 6a00d810
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Paddy's terrible anime dream StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

My poor terrible anime dream thread is now a which media portrays rape better thread.

Guess I'll have to use this image again
Paddy's terrible anime dream 1TqpAFP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 am

anime is #1 in rape

/fact

you have nothing to worry about paddy. people are too insecure to watch anime. COUGH lykos COUGH

(off topic mecha)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 am

lol, afraid to be proven wrong I see. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Paddy's terrible anime dream 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:35 am

Stop de-railing threads Mecha. Do it again, and your bar will be raised. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paddy's terrible anime dream   Paddy's terrible anime dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paddy's terrible anime dream
Page 1 of 1