Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Empty
PostSubject: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

>lolis
>battleships

what more could you ask for? its looking good despite all the 3DCG. but i can get passed that.

October 2013. get hype.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 am

SO FUCKING HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 pm

SO FUCKING...ah shit i ship to Basic in October Sad but i'm looking forward to it, for once i return.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:39 pm

you joined the military? wow stigma, you always came off as a raging liberal to me. what branch and MOS?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:01 am

I was trolling about the whole ban guns thing, I don't remember why though. I joined army national guard, i was thinking navy originally, but national guard has better benefits. My MOS is 91 bravo, I wanted to be an aviation mechanic, but there were no spots open, this is still good though.

I ship to ft leonard wood, missouri october 15, then to ft lee, virgina for ait, i'll be back in april, but I'll come back for christmas and new years.

I was also assigned to the 1st battalion 147th aviation regiment.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:14 pm

What actually are lolis?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:52 pm

a cute small framed girl

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 am

I watched the first episode, it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 am

cant wait for the next episode of battleship  lolis.

hope we get to see more action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova   Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Page 1 of 1