Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultron vs. Wolverine

Go down 
4 posters

Who's more badass?
 Ultron
 Wolverine
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ultron vs. Wolverine R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ultron vs. Wolverine Empty
PostSubject: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:56 am

Ultron vs. Wolverine Age_of11

Ultron vs. Wolverine 27968310
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Take a look at those pictures.

One is a Cyborg/Machine looking badass.

The other is a bear in spandex.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ultron vs. Wolverine TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Already proven that Wolverine wins, go read Age of Ultron, Wolverine stopped Ultron.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Orion wrote:
Already proven that Wolverine wins, go read Age of Ultron, Wolverine stopped Ultron.

"Who's more Badass" is a matter of opinion, this is not " Who would win in a fight".

If you really think that a dude with claws wearing spandex is more badass than Ultron, you got some problems Tahm, but hey, it's your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ultron vs. Wolverine TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Ultron vs. Wolverine Wolverine1

A death machine ninja spy assassin soldier samurai with an invincible skeleton and savage and feral like a wild beast that's practically immortal and over a century old is more badass than a hunk of metal with daddy issues.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Orion wrote:
Ultron vs. Wolverine Wolverine1

A death machine ninja spy assassin soldier samurai with an invincible skeleton and savage and feral like a wild beast that's practically immortal and over a century old is more badass than a hunk of metal with daddy issues.

What's funny is that you provided this pic, but he still looks gay as fuck.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Dude he looks gay as fuck, I don't care what he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultron vs. Wolverine   Ultron vs. Wolverine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultron vs. Wolverine
Page 1 of 1