Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"

Go down 
+8
Stigma
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
JazzMunky
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" Empty
PostSubject: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm

:?:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Aw, man, I was seriously hoping and expecting to see Master Chief in Gears of War 3 because they're both 360 exclusive characters so they must exist in the same universe.

Because Sony always puts other characters in their games. Remember that one time Kratos made a cameo in Uncharted? Me too.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:04 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm

TRF wrote:
Aw, man, I was seriously hoping and expecting to see Master Chief in Gears of War 3 because they're both 360 exclusive characters so they must exist in the same universe.

Because Sony always puts other characters in their games. Remember that one time Kratos made a cameo in Uncharted? Me too.

actually, I don't
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea me neither..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" And_nothing_of_value_was_lost__by_teckworks-d30w4hi
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Why would he even make a cameo?
Is he Marcus Fenix's Fan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Alanski wrote:
Yea me neither..
Remember that time I made that sarcastic remark about Kratos being in Uncharted? Me too.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Neutral
http://uk.kotaku.com/5797291/cliffy-b-implies-no-master-chiefgears-crossover-because-microsoft-is-kind-of-squeamish

TL;DR
Microsoft is squeamish. Halo is like Street Fighter and Gears like Mortal Combat. MS doesn't want Master Chief being torn to bits. Cliffy B wanted Master Chief to be a playable character in multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

O rly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Neutral
http://uk.kotaku.com/5797291/cliffy-b-implies-no-master-chiefgears-crossover-because-microsoft-is-kind-of-squeamish

TL;DR
Microsoft is squeamish. Halo is like Street Fighter and Gears like Mortal Combat. MS doesn't want Master Chief being torn to bits. Cliffy B wanted Master Chief to be a playable character in multiplayer.
They should make Cliffy B. a character in Gears 3. Also Jeff Bridges.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Yea me neither..
Remember that time I made that sarcastic remark about Kratos being in Uncharted? Me too.

Well honestly Sony did put Helghast and Chimera as UC2 multiplayer skins. Putting in Kratos wouldn't have suprised me all that much.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Cool Story, bro
Back to top Go down
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I think there should be a "cool story bro" emoticon.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

JazzMunky wrote:

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" 3128676713

This works well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:51 am

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Yea me neither..

Well honestly Sony did put Helghast and Chimera as UC2 multiplayer skins. Putting in Kratos wouldn't have suprised me all that much.
That is true, they did. Cole MacGrath and Zeke from inFAMOUS were also skins. The Sony-owned studios seem to work together very closely.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Lol IDC.

Quote :

THis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

I wasn't really expecting that to happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"   Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don’t expect Master Chief to make a cameo in "Gears of War 3"
Page 1 of 1