Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!

Go down 
+2
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FDTfkJoX.jpg&key=VhQe9MyajAGxf4lWBOAFXA&w=600&h=808

Lol All 4 Halo games is excessive.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:24 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FDTfkJoX.jpg&key=VhQe9MyajAGxf4lWBOAFXA&w=600&h=808

Lol All 4 Halo games is excessive.
How so? They are undercutting it since they are not including ODST and Reach. Halo is shit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:36 am

I just hope they leave SOME surprises for E3. By now, they've already announced their biggest game for the Xbox one (Halo 5). 

That said, the only game in this collection that I'm excited about is still Halo 2, as I already own the rest of them. (Minus CE, but I've completed it numerous times)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:17 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I just hope they leave SOME surprises for E3. By now, they've already announced their biggest game for the Xbox one (Halo 5). 

That said, the only game in this collection that I'm excited about is still Halo 2, as I already own the rest of them. (Minus CE, but I've completed it numerous times)

I mean I'm pretty sure everyone expected Halo 5 with or without the confirmation pre-E3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I mean I'm pretty sure everyone expected Halo 5 with or without the confirmation pre-E3.

Yeah, but it's also their biggest hit-er they have (Or so I assume)

This does, however, confirm that we should expect a gameplay demo from them this E3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! 409191096
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Not going to lie, that's a great deal for Halo fans everywhere, those who missed a few titles, and those who are trying to get back into the Halo franchise. Xbox One looks like a solid pick-up, console wise with games like these and the upcoming Halo 5.

It may even convince me to buy one someday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!   Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Master Chief Collection revealed!
Page 1 of 1