Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features Empty
PostSubject: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:42 am

http://n4g.com/news/1307522/petitioners-plead-with-microsoft-to-bring-back-xbox-ones-restrictive-features

(Petitioners are pleading with Microsoft to bring back restrictions that were originally outlined for the Xbox One.)

....Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 am

trolls.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Probably Sony fanboys trying to piss off people.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Genius
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 pm

WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features   Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petitioners Want MS to bring back Xbox One's DRM features
Page 1 of 1