Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members

Go down 
+3
Chobo
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  20130610

Quote :
Xbox One users who which to use the console’s new game DVR feature will need to have an Xbox Live Gold Account.

While expected and not really earth shattering news, the news was confirmed today to One Hit Pixel by a Microsoft spokesperson.

The DVR system in the console captures five minutes of gameplay which can be shared with friends online.

Microsoft also noted that its OneGuide feature, which outlines what’s on TV and trending in the Xbox Live community, will also be limited to Gold members.

More Gold only features are outlined by Microsoft here.

Xbox One is launching this fall.

Thanks, NeoGAF.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Nothing surprising here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:51 pm

will kinect allow you to breath without Gold membership?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 pm

PS4 DVR features will be free for everyone.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:48 pm

What's next? You can't play Single-Player games with out XBL Gold?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

Why does Microsoft have to shot themselves in the foot each time they come out with some new info?

XBL is a fucking joke of a service. How does it make any sense if i buy XBL to unlock 75% of my consoles features but also still have adverts...
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  Sonyexecsavengers

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  Micros10
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 am

^ Dat gif Razz

Anyways, M$, what a rip off!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

Honestly the only thing that MS has going for the Xbone now is Halo, the UI, "300k servers", and Halo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members    Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One DVR features are only available to Xbox Live Gold members
Page 1 of 1