Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman vs. The Flash

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
Orion
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's faster?
 Superman
 The Flash
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:18 pm

@Orion I have a question about the "canon".

So when post-crisis started, pre-crisis was considered non-canon. So now that it's post-Flashpoint (I think this is what started the DCU reboot) is post-crisis (pre-Flashpoint) non-canon?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Pre Crisis is still canon as all those events still happened in the former main universe beforehand
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

@Orion Really? I thought the only canon was what happened in the main universe.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh yeah, the post crisis stuff isn't canon in the New 52 universe except some stuff which DC couldn't be fucking bothered to explain, but these Post Crisis universe still exists.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 am

Orion wrote:
Yeah he cant stand Kryptonite, which is why he got his blood turned into Kryptonite and still managed to defeat Kryptonite Man, who's made out of Kryptonite. New 52 is canon, because that's where the DCU is now. The stuff before New 52 is canon because it's just in the pre 52 universe. Get over it faggot and go read some comics u filthy nigger.

i doubt the new 52 is canon because they just took a dump on all their previous work since 1938 starting with superman,and i still don't buy it,they didn't explained it fully about how he defeated metalo,and you called me a nigger yet i'm white? LOL
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 am

STFU Stereonigger. They didn't explain how he beat Metallo because it's not canon and nobody gives a shit. New 52 is canon, wanna know why? CUZ DC SAYS SO YA FUCKING TRANSVESENSTEIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman vs. The Flash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2