Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman vs. The Flash

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
Orion
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's faster?
 Superman
 The Flash
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Superman vs. The Flash R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Superman vs. The Flash Empty
PostSubject: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 am

Superman vs. The Flash Superm11
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Superman vs. The Flash TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 am

Superman vs. The Flash 57475289
Superman vs. The Flash The+Flash+in+an+attosecond.+Flash+wins+lol_895e5d_4657828

Last edited by Orion on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 am

in a fight?

supes
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 am

Shigdig wrote:
in a fight?

supes

Good luck supes
Superman vs. The Flash KRzlo1j
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Superman vs. The Flash PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 pm

In a fight: Superman, while it will be difficult.
In a race: Flash.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
In a fight: Superman, while it will be difficult.
In a race: Flash.

Superman won't be able to touch him, Flash will just keep phasing and then just infinite mass punch. Or Flash could just time travel and suprise infinite mass punch him.
Well being honest, it really depends on which Flash. Wally is less powerful, but a bazillion times more interesting than Barry.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Flash is faster on land but superman is faster when he flies
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Superman vs. The Flash Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 pm

I agree with Yonny. 

Flash in a race, but Superman in a fight.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Dr. Manhattan wins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:44 pm

this is what i hate about comics.

>B-BUT IN ISSUE 4356538 OF THE SUPERFAG SAGA SERIES (LIMITED FAG DIRECTORS EDITION +KEYCHAIN) (ONLY SOLD IN MONGOLIA)  THE FLASH SAID HE CAN COME AT THE SPEED OF AIR!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok I just want to clear up as I know more about Superman and Flash then all of u combined, Flash takes this.
Anyways I agree with shig, main reason why I have moved away from most marvel and dc(excluding vertigo) comics, I still read some though that aren't so continuity heavy
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Superman vs. The Flash ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm

In a normal situation, and a short race, Flash would win hands down.

That said, he wouldn't stand a chance against Superman if endurance became a factor. He also wouldn't stand a chance against a morally unrestrained Superman.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 am

Superman vs. The Flash WgBCp8T
Superman vs. The Flash BLDKIRV
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am

neither don't care about both of them,batman would probably own both of them in a fight
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

Pein wrote:
neither don't care about both of them,batman would probably own both of them in a fight
Yeah and Batman could take on Galactus and Silver Surfer as well
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Orion wrote:
Pein wrote:
Yeah and Batman could take on Galactus and Silver Surfer as well

he can find a way,dont EVER underestimate batman..
for silver surfer it wouldn't be a big problem,but as for galactus that could take some time
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah Silver Surfer is no problem for Batman!

Dude I've been reading Batman comics all my life, he has been beaten by Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke(3 times), Lady Shiva, League of Assassins members ganging up on him, Richard Dragon, Connor Hawke and several others. He is nowhere near a match for Superman and Flash is they went all out. Superman could use superspeed and kill him before his brain can even process the thought, Flash could do it even faster. Don't be a dumb batman fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:10 am

Orion wrote:
Yeah Silver Surfer is no problem for Batman!

Dude I've been reading Batman comics all my life, he has been beaten by Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke(3 times), Lady Shiva, League of Assassins members ganging up on him, Richard Dragon, Connor Hawke and several others. He is nowhere near a match for Superman and Flash is they went all out. Superman could use superspeed and kill him before his brain can even process the thought, Flash could do it even faster. Don't be a dumb batman fanboy.

what's superman's weakness? oh yeah kryptonite among many other things,superman can die by a fucking kryptonite bullet and no one can help him,as for flash strap a titanium wrist bomb on his hand so that if he stops running the bomb would explode,batman already did this to both of them,not to mention never fucking underestimate batman like EVER,he has thought about plans how to take out the justice league if any them go rogue or start killing people
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

This is the Kendo level retarded post. Batman didn't strap a bomb to Flash, that was only on the cartoon movie. That wouldn't even work anyway because Flash could send it to the speed force, and Batman knows this which is why he's never done such a retarded plan. Superman has had his entire fucking blood turned into Kryptonite and still managed to defeat a monster MADE of kryptonite. Stop being a fucking retard, batman has fucked up his plans a number of times like with Brother Eye and the OMAC incident, Batman has also been defeated by all those characters I listed earlier. How is Batman going to survive Flash or Superman shoving their fist through his head at light speed? Exactly. Stop basing it off the cartoons and try reading some comics because that was the most retarded post I've seen on this site ever, and Kendo used to come here.

Justice League Doom the movie you were talking about, is based on the comic Tower of Babel and had some radical changes from the movie. Also the thing you have to remember is that, Batman's plans DIDN'T WORK, almost all the Justice League members managed to escape them by themselves. Vandal Savage was also the one who carried it out, not Batman.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Superman vs. The Flash 133653-memes-60s-spider-man-meme-35
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Orion wrote:
This is the Kendo level retarded post. Batman didn't strap a bomb to Flash, that was only on the cartoon movie. That wouldn't even work anyway because Flash could send it to the speed force, and Batman knows this which is why he's never done such a retarded plan. Superman has had his entire fucking blood turned into Kryptonite and still managed to defeat a monster MADE of kryptonite. Stop being a fucking retard, batman has fucked up his plans a number of times like with Brother Eye and the OMAC incident, Batman has also been defeated by all those characters I listed earlier. How is Batman going to survive Flash or Superman shoving their fist through his head at light speed? Exactly. Stop basing it off the cartoons and try reading some comics because that was the most retarded post I've seen on this site ever, and Kendo used to come here.

Justice League Doom the movie you were talking about, is based on the comic Tower of Babel and had some radical changes from the movie. Also the thing you have to remember is that, Batman's plans DIDN'T WORK, almost all the Justice League members managed to escape them by themselves. Vandal Savage was also the one who carried it out, not Batman.

who created those scenarios? BATMAN
who saved all the other justice league members? BATMAN
other than cyborg saving wonder woman,everyone else could've died
not to mention that cop out with superman cant barely walk when metalo was pounding him then out of nowhere he just punches metalo few times and just flies over,what was the point of that
AND if flash can do that as you say why the fuck didn't he do it in the first place?
why didn't flash send it to the speed force yet batman told him how to get rid of it?
and if you have read the frank miller comic the dark knight returns batman fucking owned the fuck out superman with his suit both in the comics and the recent animated movie which was fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Guessing COD is ur favourite game as well?

Only in the NON CANON cartoon movie Batman saved them, on the comics they saved themselves

Once again, with the Superman metallo thing, that was non canon and that wasn't Batman's contingency plan agaisn't Superman in the comic because it's retarded and wouldn't work, Superman has defeated a man made of kryptonite while his blood was made of kryptonite before Metallo can't do fuck all.

Why didn't Flash do that? Because once more, it's a non canon movie.

Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns? Batman needed help from Green Arrow, Superman was weakened by a nuke, Superman was holding back, Batman even said Superman could kill him in an instant and there's nothing he could do to stop him, and it was NON CANON.

Listen you dirty little shit smelling faggot, Justice League DOOM, IS NOT CANON, LIKE ALL THE OTHER CARTOON SHIT, ONLY THE COMICS ARE CANON

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Superman vs. The Flash Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAt54mptyCyfr1dUU7WqgvvjDA3CNan7KjRLNvsjdgj9X3WUwd
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Orion wrote:
Guessing COD is ur favourite game as well?

Only in the NON CANON cartoon movie Batman saved them, on the comics they saved themselves

Once again, with the Superman metallo thing, that was non canon and that wasn't Batman's contingency plan agaisn't Superman in the comic because it's retarded and wouldn't work, Superman has defeated a man made of kryptonite while his blood was made of kryptonite before Metallo can't do fuck all.

Why didn't Flash do that? Because once more, it's a non canon movie.

Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns? Batman needed help from Green Arrow, Superman was weakened by a nuke, Superman was holding back, Batman even said Superman could kill him in an instant and there's nothing he could do to stop him, and it was NON CANON.

Listen you dirty little shit smelling faggot, Justice League DOOM, IS NOT CANON, LIKE ALL THE OTHER CARTOON SHIT, ONLY THE COMICS ARE CANON

it isn't CANON? then i fucking guess the new 52 isn't canon or like every fucking reboot they made of every goddamn comic book isn't CANON? am i right? you are the fucking faggot here,not me,i merely expressed my opinion in a joke yet you jumped on me like i was some fucking criminal,keep it down dude and what made you think COD is my favorite game? i play every type of game,don't give a fuck about COD.Batman himself said that he could take on Superman yet Oliver insisted to help him,as for metalo,it has been proven million times in every god damn reboot or reimagining that Superman can't stand kryptonite,yet he was getting his ass kicked then out of nowhere he punched metalo with one punch and killed him,that's fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah he cant stand Kryptonite, which is why he got his blood turned into Kryptonite and still managed to defeat Kryptonite Man, who's made out of Kryptonite. New 52 is canon, because that's where the DCU is now. The stuff before New 52 is canon because it's just in the pre 52 universe. Get over it faggot and go read some comics u filthy nigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. The Flash   Superman vs. The Flash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman vs. The Flash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next