Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think this guy got a good deal?

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters

Yes
 No
 Dumb cunt
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Do you think this guy got a good deal? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Do you think this guy got a good deal? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Do you think this guy got a good deal? CI7pbQB
I bet the guy spent more or less than $5,000 on those games but that is amusing he bought those in Australian retail and the PS3 console (120GB slim) would have cost him about $449 maybe under $400 depending on the time he bought it. Xbox One is retailing here for $599 and a single game cost $118.

Question is, do you think this guy got a good deal?

Note this guy has a youtube channel which is mostly Xbox news and Call of Duty videos.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Do you think this guy got a good deal? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 am

No, unless he enjoys getting buttfucked :/

Getting a PS4 would have been a better deal. Not just because it's cheaper, but it has more games coming out and it's more powerful than Xbox One. Not to mention the PS4 is slim as fuck, so I can carry it anywhere unlike the VHS size Xbox One.

All that crap about Xbox having better online and multiplats is now irrelevant. So I don't see what's the rush on trading in all those games for Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Do you think this guy got a good deal? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:29 am

Exactly what I'd expect from a CoD player.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Do you think this guy got a good deal? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 am

Hahaha what a fucking retard
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 am

doesn't this faggot have youtube money?

why would he need to sell his ps3 and his games?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:24 am

I'm guessing the money he makes from being a machinima partner still ain't covering his entire living cost yet. I remember a while back when he had a run in with Bald at Games about MK banned in Australia thing.

He must really wanted a Xbone that badly lol.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Do you think this guy got a good deal? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Wow. Australia really get's screwed over when it comes to video games. First the insane prices for Video games and consoles, and they also have a shitty ratings board that can ban a game for some of the shittiest reasons.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 pm

COD fraghead paying off an Xbone in time for COD: Ghosts. Surprising. eye roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

If he was smart enough (clearly he is not) he could have made a lot more money by selling them on ebay, craigslist or gumtree over time instead going for an instant cash option. This kid going to regret it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 am

He said in his latest YouTube video he also pre-ordered a PS4, the money he got from trading in was strictly put towards the Xbox One; but he's still a dumbass for trading in all those games and his PS3 when he could've got a much better deal selling them online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this guy got a good deal?   Do you think this guy got a good deal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1