Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA Empty
PostSubject: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA Damian

Written and illustrated by Andy Kubert, “Damian: Son of Batman” is a four-issue miniseries that flashes forward to a potential future where Damian Wayne takes on the mantle of the Bat.

DC
As The New York Post first revealed in February, Damian, the latest Robin, was killed off in dramatically in the midst of his father’s battle with his mother, Talia al Ghul.
DC Comics is billing this one as “a possible future that may never be.” Whether Damian will return for good at some point isn’t clear but, hey, this is comics!
"I had a big affinity for Damian when I drew Batman issue #666 (in 2007),” Kubert told Parallel Worlds. “I really liked that Batman and always wanted to revisit him. Damian is a bit different than the ‘Bruce Wayne’ Batman. Grant Morrison tweaked his character in a way that made it very endearing for me to draw. And to write.
“Basically, what I'm doing is exploring the path that Damian has taken to become Batman. I think readers will see him in a different light than before,” he added.
Kubert, a superstar artist and son of the late comics legend Joe Kubert, said he’s also trying to “push the boundaries” between the line art and color.
“There's a combination of mediums that I'm using in conjunction with the color artist to enhance the story," he noted.
The first issue goes on sale Oct. 30.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE! Damian 'Robin' Wayne returns! http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/gamereport/exclusive_damian_robin_wayne_returns_UV7rPzUNZHCzuvotAzH5XN#ixzz2Y0d4GeXX
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Fucking sand-nig!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm

He's only half sand nig
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA DAMIAN_SOBM_Cv1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Joker fish? Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA 1769274707 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 pm

It's a reference to this Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA 164807-18058-112800-1-detective-comics
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA 50-110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA   Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damian Wayne returns!!! SORTA
Page 1 of 1