Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle

Go down 
+9
Based Sonji
Stoney
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
Pein
Archduke
NoelX2
igame
13 posters
AuthorMessage
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:34 am

I don't like either one of them, but i never thought i'd see Wayne getting owned by Bieber.
Watch Bieber's freestyle video first, then Wayne's.

Its sad cuz Bieber doesn't even rap for a living, dude got owned by a pop singer lol
He seriously doesn't deserve all the praise he gets.

Anyway i found both of this videos while i was searching for freestyles from Eminem, i thought it was hilarious so i thought i'd share.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 am

Lil Wayne sucks. He has a few songs worth listening to but other than that, he sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Lil Wayne is garbage. He ruined Hiphop. I want Tupac back from the dead and send Lil Wayne in exchange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 pm

both are fucking garbage..
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Pein wrote:

I second this. I got a migraine from listening to those two. Justin Bieber may have sucked less than Lil Wayne, but this still made me dislike Bieber even more.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Pein wrote:

Yes they are, but you can't deny that Bieber did better than Wayne.

Last edited by igame on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Gotta love Tim Westwood.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 am

Bieber, Westwood and Lil cunt face all should be hung imo
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 am

Mikenuge wrote:

I second this.

Lil' Wayne is a joke. When I hear people slate rap/hip-hop, especially nowadays, I'm not surprised. Just listen to some of his tripe. Justin Bieber? Don't get me started. And Tim Westwood is fucking chode! Can't stand the guy and his dad is a Bishop, I mean, c'mon! O_o. The latter part of that statement is true btw.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 am

Stoney wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

''It sucks to kill *Nsync don't get me started. They can't sing and Britney's garbage what's this bitch retarded give me back my $16.''

FTFY

Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Don't have any strong feelings for Bieber but I fucking hate Lil Wayne.

He's just generally bad for music.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 am

lol to be owned by Bieber is an epic humiliation.
Then again for the first time in my life I was siding with a rapper. I wanted lil wayne to win coz I hate that little justin cock bieber.
Funny though...that the world's worst pop singer could beat a rapper at his own game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 am

Both can eat a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 am

Lykos wrote:
lol to be owned by Bieber is an epic humiliation.
Then again for the first time in my life I was siding with a rapper. I wanted lil wayne to win coz I hate that little justin cock bieber.
Funny though...that the world's worst pop singer could beat a rapper at his own game.
To be fair, Lil' Wayne is the world's worst rapper, so it's like the bottom of the barrel versus the bottom of the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:57 am

My ears bleed listening to both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Reaper wrote:
Both can eat a bullet.

🐰 Fully Agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle    Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber vs Lil Wayne - Freestyle
Page 1 of 1