Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max Landis on Man of Steel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Max Landis on Man of Steel TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Max Landis on Man of Steel Empty
PostSubject: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm

get a haircut hippy
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Really the only thing you can say? Then again I guess it's difficult trying to defend Man of Steel
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Weymouth

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 pm

don't need to defend it, its the best cbm ever, you're the one going out your way to try and bash it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Max Landis on Man of Steel R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Clark JUST became Superman. He's not an expert at being a superhero or saving people just yet. That was the point. As for Superman killing Zod, that was the moment where he vowed never to kill again. Notice how Max Landis said he doesn't mind Superman killing, because why wouldn't he? You need a reason for Superman to not kill. Once Superman killed Zod, you can see the pain he felt afterwards. Thus his code of not killing will be even stronger and he will be more experienced in the sequel. Which makes sense because Superman can easy kill Lex Luthor, but will struggle on not trying to kill again, and Lex will try to take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Dude I said I stopped giving a shit about Superman killing as it's different from my superman and the one that I know, also you dont need to murder someone to realise it's wrong, but regardless he makes many other points.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Weymouth

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:11 am

Superman returns was a dc movie look how that turned out
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:22 am

I love how speechless Max Landis is in that video. Max Landis on Man of Steel 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Landis on Man of Steel   Max Landis on Man of Steel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Landis on Man of Steel
Page 1 of 1