Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2

Go down 
+6
yonny616
Orion
Angelus
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which film are you looking forward to the most?
 Captain America 3
 Man of Steel 2 (A.K.A. Batman vs. Superman)
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Batman vs. Superman, easily. 

I can't believe Marvel has gotten THIS cocky.  Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Captain America 3 without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Judging by the predecessors, they'll both be pretty awful...

But Captain America, probably.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Batman vs. Superman, easily. 

I can't believe Marvel has gotten THIS cocky.  Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 1443829230
You honestly think Snyder and Goyers shitfest sequel with skeleton wonder woman and babby lex luthor will be the better movie?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 pm

@Orion Catch up! Goyer isn't writing the films script. It's Chris Terrio. So it's just a Snyder film and Snyder wasn't the problem with Man of Steel, it was Goyer's screenplay.

On-Topic: One of them will budge. I'm thinking it'll be Batman/Superman because Feige has said they won't and if they do, he'll look pretty damn stupid. If they don't Batman/Superman will run Cap over.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:41 pm

I don't think rewrites necessarily count as Terrio being the writer. It's not like they scrapped everything and Terrio started from scratch. It'd be like if I wrote a book and my editor gave it back to me and said "fix these aspects" and I gave it to you to fix it how you saw fit. It would still be my book.

Though admittedly, having Terrio on does alleviate a lot of my concerns about this film.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Cap will probably be the better movie, but Worlds Finest will crush it at the Box Office.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:56 pm

@Jack I know he isn't writing from scratch, but it is his script now. More likely the credits will end up as Terrio & Goyer, but Terrio is probably writing most of it now.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh, I thought this was about which will earn most money, and not which I look most forward to. 

Well, in that case, it's still Batman Vs. Superman.  Middle Finger
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 pm

I can't imagine the level of trolling!

"My movie made more money than yours!"

"My movie is better rated than yours!"

May 6th, 2016
Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 LPBIaKw
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:06 am

How do people even know Captain America 3 will be a better movie anyway? Have people forgotten that the first movie felt very rushed? Oh we can let that slide, but we can't let go with some of the problems in Man of Steel. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:40 am

Captain America 3.

I hope MoS2 flops miserably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
How do people even know Captain America 3 will be a better movie anyway? Have people forgotten that the first movie felt very rushed? Oh we can let that slide, but we can't let go with some of the problems in Man of Steel. eye roll
Captain America: The First Avenger was a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Captain America: The First Avenger was a good movie.

Meh. Man of Steel felt like a more finished and balanced movie.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 pm

@Jack Really? It was my least like of phase one.

@Duke That's sad. You're sad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Jack confirmed Marvel fanboy!

Also...

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 pm

The funny thing is WB/DC just need to release an image like this:
Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 515

and the amount of hype that will be generated is hard to imagine. Then if they decide to release one like this:
Spoiler:

The hype that would come is unimaginable. Just the thought of Bats and Supes together gets me all tingling inside.
Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 1116
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah, how can anyone not be excited to see the two most iconic superheroes together on the big screen for the first time? Captain America 3 could very well turn out to be a better film, but Batman vs. Superman will be an event.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:39 pm

They both have an equal chance of being better than each other. Just cause Winter Soldier performed great critically compared to Man of Steel, it doesn't mean BvS cann't be any better than Cap 3.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 pm

I agree. I don't know why everyone is sucking on Marvel's dick lately? First of all, the first Captain America was no better than Man of Steel in terms of quality. Second, everyone thought The Dark Knight Rises was going to be the most successful comic book movie of 2012, both critically and financially, and look how that turned out. Captain America 3 is no exception.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 am

@Mecha Well because they supposedly have an undefeated track record with critics. They haven't had a rotten yet, got close, but not yet. I wouldn't be so confident with that statement, mecha. TDKRises was going to be earn as much as Avengers, but that thing happened. I knew people who decided to wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray release because they were scared of going to watch it and getting killed. That shooting played a huge factor in the box office of TDKRises, and the reported copy cats didn't help.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Honestly, the only real thing that hurt MoS was the writing, and now with a new writer, this sequel has a lot going for it. 

I'd be surprised if CA 3 becomes better, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm

That's the thing, Rambo. Most people who didn't like Man of Steel usually complained about the more serious tone, amount of destruction, and Superman killing. Which is stupid because those aren't actual problems with the movie. The more serious tone would actually be perfect when Batman and Lex Luthor come in. The amount of destruction is necessary so that Lex Luthor can help rebuild the city and give an actual reason to hate Superman even more. Superman killing Zod was also necessary in order to create his no kill rule. Thus, why Superman won't kill someone like Lex Luthor. And on top of all that, Man of Steel 2 is going to have a new writer. But obviously people like Chobo and Jack will always find a reason to bash it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2   Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain America 3 vs. Man of Steel 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next