Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit   Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 pm

As much as I enjoyed the story and mystery of the first 2 main seasons, I didn't like the fanservice stuff and OVAs that followed afterwards. But I just stumbled over this:
Trailer-Thumbnail is kinda spoilerific for people who haven't watched anything Higurashi yet:
Which pretty much looks like a return to the good old ways of violence. Though I have no idea how they are going to continue the franchise like this since it kinda ended and all mysteries are solved. But hey. People in the comment section say it will be a movie,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit   Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 pm

lolis and violence?  gunna add it to muh que.

anyway, yeah. anime has the tendency drag on, even after everything has been concluded. 

it COULD make a comeback though, so dont lose hope.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit   Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

If you haven't watched the original yet, I still highly recommend it... it's kinda special.
Don't spoil yourself anything though. Just go through the first 4 eps and you will have a feel for what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
In Your Opinion
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit   Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 am

The name screams INUYASHA AND KAGOME. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit   Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higurashi no naku koro ni - Something new that isn't shit
Page 1 of 1