Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some additions to the forum...

Go down 
+6
Orc
Hydell
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
Mecha
Based Sonji
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Some additions to the forum... Empty
PostSubject: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Upon logging in, you probably noticed a few changes. For one, we've added a Feedback section. This is for you to tell us what you like, don't like, what you would like to see added or removed, etc.

We also added a new forum labeled 'Marketplace.' Here, you can sell/trade/buy items from other members rather than taking it in to Gamestop and getting ripped off.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Some additions to the forum... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 pm

How can you guarantee we won't get ripped off here?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:

We'll ban the member if it's a rip off. And we have an awesome community so I don't think people would do that here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:

Don't agree to buying things that are overpriced and selling for underpriced?

Also, what Teckno said. Most of us have known each other for a year or two.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Sonji wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Don't agree to buying things that are overpriced and selling for underpriced?

Also, what Teckno said. Most of us have known each other for a year or two.

Well that's conferting. I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Lawl oh noos. Get banned from an internet forum. But yea I think it's obvious who will rip you off and who wouldn't. Don't trust me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Alanski wrote:
Lawl oh noos. Get banned from an internet forum. But yea I think it's obvious who will rip you off and who wouldn't. Don't trust me.

How is it obvious? We may act like assholes on the internet, but that doesn't mean we're like this in person.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

How is it obvious? We may act like assholes on the internet, but that doesn't mean we're like this in person.

I'm an asshole in real life. Don't trust me.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I dont fuck around when trying to sell or buy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Last I checked I had 100% positive ratings on Ebay. If I ever buy or sell something you can be sure to trust me. I always pay the day I purchase, I dispatch as soon as someone buys something, I always keep in contact and I don't bullshit :)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm

There are 2 items on te marketplace right now if people are interested.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Make that 3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:58 pm

We still need trollface back and me gusta rage face.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I'm an asshole in real life. Don't trust me.

Uh oh. this is SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Some additions to the forum... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Stoney wrote:
We still need trollface back and me gusta rage face.
Some additions to the forum... I5c1lf
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Trollface would be overused and would provoke trolling but the Me Gusta one doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Trollface would just encourage more trolling to this forum.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Me gusta, yes. Trollface, no.

Also, I like the marketplace. I have some 360 games if anyone is interested, I might put them up. Also, it is kinda obvious if you have been here for a while on who is actually gonna pay each other... you all know what I am talking about.

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Well if your an asshole here, then we have no reason to think your not in real life.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

Also (double post, get over it, it is totally different from my last), if we get an actual domain, I could possibly put ads through my adsense account and then funnel money from that into the forum paypal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some additions to the forum...   Some additions to the forum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some additions to the forum...
Page 1 of 1