Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes and additions.

Go down 
+6
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Hydell
Mikenuge
Mecha
Bluenose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Changes and additions. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 pm

The reputation system has been taken away seeing that it's been abused and serves little to no purpose

Also a new banner.

Thank you for your loyalty to this forum. <3

Last edited by Teckno on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Changes and additions. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Teckno wrote:
The reputation system has been taken away seeing that it's been abused and serves little to no purpose.

Maybe it's for the best.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

wait i cant neg rep duke anymore :Okay:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Thunderdome!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Thunderdome!

Rep up... oh wait!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

NOOOO! I finally got to 16+ rep... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Changes and additions. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am

What's the point of 1 VS 1 if we already have a private messaging system. And how would it work anyway? Someone throws out an idea and whoever is the first to post gets to debate it?

No offense, but this is a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:30 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
What's the point of 1 VS 1 if we already have a private messaging system. And how would it work anyway? Someone throws out an idea and whoever is the first to post gets to debate it?

I agree. Its pointless....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Franko wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Well obviously for you since you never post unless it's on a thread where you can complain about the staff/forum. :fuckthat:

Anyways, this wasn't my idea but Reaper's. I guess that is a valid point, TRF. I completely forgot about the PM option. I don't know how it slipped my mind. It does seem pretty useless now so I'll just get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 pm

It was abused?
Maybe against Duke but I'm sure he doesn't care :fuckthat:

I like the rep system Sad It was just flawed because you were redirected to another page. If it was more like reddit where you can up and downvote and see how many ups/downs it has then that would be better.

Bring it back please but sort it out.

As for this new 1v1 thing... fair play.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm

I admit, I abuse the rep a little on Duke. But I wasn't the only one who did. :fuckthat:
I gave Alan his fair share of neg reps aswell, but I didn't abuse it to point where he got over 70- on his rep. As for Toxic, I absolutely did NOT gave him those neg reps recently. I know I can't prove it, but no one can prove I did it.

Isn't there a way where we can still have the rep and just leave out the neg like on YouTube?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Teckno wrote:
Franko wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Well obviously for you since you never post unless it's on a thread where you can complain about the staff/forum. :fuckthat:

Anyways, this wasn't my idea but Reaper's. I guess that is a valid point, TRF. I completely forgot about the PM option. I don't know how it slipped my mind. It does seem pretty useless now so I'll just get rid of it.

:nothingtodoher WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Changes and additions. 1769274707 great additions
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
I admit, I abuse the rep a little on Duke. But I wasn't the only one who did. :fuckthat:
I gave Alan his fair share of neg reps aswell, but I didn't abuse it to point where he got over 70- on his rep. As for Toxic, I absolutely did NOT gave him those neg reps recently. I know I can't prove it, but no one can prove I did it.

Isn't there a way where we can still have the rep and just leave out the neg like on YouTube?

We've all abused it so there's no need for the damage control.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I'm just being honest is all.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I'm just being honest is all.

Well allow me to be honest here.

Your comment read like "Just for the record I'm not the reason this happened! Please don't judge me!"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm

No? I was just trying to be clear before anyone accuses of something again.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
No? I was just trying to be clear before anyone accuses of something again.

"I was just trying to be clear before anyone accuses of something again."

"Just for the record I'm not the reason this happened! Please don't judge me!"

You're just rephrasing the latter.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Alan, I love how you give Mecha shit no matter what he says. He could talk about liking Coke over Pepsi and you'd give him shit about it and call him an idiot fanboy and whatnot. Changes and additions. 725796345
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Alan, I love how you give Mecha shit no matter what he says. He could talk about liking Coke over Pepsi and you'd give him shit about it and call him an idiot fanboy and whatnot. Changes and additions. 725796345

What can I say. When it's that easy it's that easy.

Besides. Coke is superior.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Alan really does love arguing with me.

I'm like an Arab magnet or something.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
Well, your name IS Mecca.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alan really does love arguing with me.

What does race have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah.... I'm not going to go there. It has nothing to do with this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes and additions.   Changes and additions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes and additions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next