Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing 20130520

Quote :
Xbox One’s $499 / £429 price-point has received some flack since it was confirmed last week, but Microsoft’s Don Mattrick believes the numbers stack up as the company is over-delivering value.

Speaking with Bloomberg TV, Mattrick said, It’s a lower number than some of the analysts had forecasted. We’re over-delivering value against other choices I think consumers can get.

“Any modern product these days you look at it [and] $499 isn’t a ridiculous price point. We’re delivering thousands of dollars of value to people, so I think they’re going to love it when they use it.”

Meanwhile Phil Spencer has said that consumers will only see the true value of Xbox One once its sitting on retailers shelves and all the ins and outs of the console are laid bare.

What do you think?

Thanks Gamespot.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

It doesn't take an analyst to realize they dun goofed. Atleast make it 50$ cheaper and then I think people will be willing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

$399 PS4 > $499 MS 

FACT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:58 pm

When customers walk into the store, its the pricing that talks, and PS4 wins that category.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Duke wrote:
$399 PS4 > $499 MS 

FACT.

I know what you meant by this but damn you fucking suck at math.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:38 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Duke wrote:
$399 PS4 > $499 MS 

FACT.

I know what you meant by this but damn you fucking suck at math.

hahah so funny.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing   Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft defends Xbox One's pricing
Page 1 of 1