Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft   Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft   Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:54 pm

All consoles are PC's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft   Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft   Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One could be the last console for Microsoft
Page 1 of 1