Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Mikenuge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 Playstation-plus

One of the most important things about the PS4 & it doesn't even have a thread about it.

Also DRM will be used on digital content from the PSN store.

Source

Quote :
This will also depend on the judgement by the publishers, and there will be some free to play titles that you’ll be able to play without needing a PS Plus subscription, like PlanetSide 2 and DC Universe Online.

Quote :

With the talk of trust, it was odd that Sony didn't come right out and say that PS4 would require a PS Plus subscription to play online. It was included as a bullet point for the PS Plus but the change from free access on the PS3 and PS Vita was not made clear as many viewers were left wondering what was just announced. It wasn’t until Sony released a “Used Game Instructional” video that contained fine print that it was clear that PS Plus was required to play online.
The good news is that access to entertainment apps like Netflix and Hulu Plus are still available without a PS Plus subscription.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am

Okay... so I can play DCUOnline without need of PS+?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 am

I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am

Mecha wrote:
I'm confused.

Why? Online will require PS+ but depending on the publisher, the online might be free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I'm confused.

Why? Online will require PS+ but depending on the publisher, the online might be free.
#TRUTH #ALLAH #PS4>XBONE
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm

At least PS+ is an amazing deal even if you need it for Online Play.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

i also heard that if you have PS+ it does away with online pases. not sure if its for all titles or just PS exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4   Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details on PlayStation Plus Requirement for Multiplayer on PS4
Page 1 of 1