Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cry Fanboys CRY

Go down 
+5
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Azazel
Mecha
Orion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-3-will-release-on-xbox-one/
http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/final-fantasy-15-will-also-be-released-on-xbox-one/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cry Fanboys CRY R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 pm

That was expected.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
UK

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:18 pm

What exclusives does PS4 have other than Killzone and Infamous? Like big titles, not indie games
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Cry Fanboys CRY 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Well that was quite a bombshell, I did not expect this at all, though I am not disappointed in the slightest. At the same time this makes my console decision much easier.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Cry Fanboys CRY XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Orion wrote:
What exclusives does PS4 have other than Killzone and Infamous? Like big titles, not indie games
Driveclub
Knack
The Order: 1886
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
UK

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Driveclub
Knack

So it's only got 5? Then again Infamous looked so good, like better than any other game at E3.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Orion wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Cry Fanboys CRY XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Orion wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Driveclub
Knack

So it's only got 5? Then again Infamous looked so good, like better than any other game at E3.
Not including console exclusives, yeah. Kind of a weak showing of games at Sony's E3.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Orion wrote:
Driveclub
Knack

Not including console exclusives, yeah. Kind of a weak showing of games at Sony's E3.

They got a ton of exclusive content for many multiplatform games, though.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Sony is king of first party exclusives anyhow. We might not get that many at launch, but they will roll in consistently throughout its life cycle. What more can you ask?

Last edited by Teckno on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Cry Fanboys CRY PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Don't care about KHIII or FFXV, so I'm okay.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
Sony is king of first part exclusives anyhow. We might not get that many at launch, but they will roll in consistently throughout its life cycle. What more can you ask?

Since they are still making some PS3 exclusives, like The Last of Us and Beyond 2 Souls, we can't expect to see many PS4 exclusive games this early. Xbox 360 doesn't really have any exclusives left, so that is why they are getting a ton of exclusive games for the Xbox One right away.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
UK

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Don't care about KHIII or FFXV, so I'm okay.
What do you mean you're okay? If you did care about them and you saw this would you be not okay?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Cry Fanboys CRY PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 pm

How do I imply that? I'm just saying I couldn't give two shits if they were exclusives or not.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
UK

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
How do I imply that? I'm just saying I couldn't give two shits if they were exclusives or not.
Oh sorry
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:57 pm

:lolguy:

I honestly did not see that coming. So yeah Xbox One definitely has the upper hand when it comes to games now.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cry Fanboys CRY R5MQPRE

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Most of Xbox One's exclusives are from third-party developers. Sony is still ahead of first-party exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Stigma wrote:
:lolguy:

I honestly did not see that coming. So yeah Xbox One definitely has the upper hand when it comes to games now.

>Xbox One definitely has the upper hand when it comes to games now.

>FF
>KH
>having significant fan base on microsoft consoles.

no

its like when the MGS HD collection was announced for the 360. no one minded it because the entire fanbase is tied to playstaion. same goes for KH and FF. the MAJORITY of people will buy them on the PS4.

EDIT: and the PS4 is 100$ cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cry Fanboys CRY R5MQPRE

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Lets not forget about Japan either. Hell, Microsoft already set a release date for Xbox One in Asia, except for Japan.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:02 am

I'm curious to see how Squeenix ties in the ridiculous story of Kingdom Hearts. IGN did a quick summarization of it and it took an hour and a half. The summarization was still shit.

Orion, refrain from makkng your thread titles this dumb.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cry Fanboys CRY TM4C7lj
UK

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

Based Sonji wrote:
I'm curious to see how Squeenix ties in the ridiculous story of Kingdom Hearts. IGN did a quick summarization of it and it took an hour and a half. The summarization was still shit.

Orion, refrain from makkng your thread titles this dumb.
Oi fuck yo ass buddy, i won't do it again boss.
I hope Spider-Man, Wolverine, Thor, Nightcrawler and the Punisher are in it. Oh and Star Wars guy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Cry Fanboys CRY R5MQPRE

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 pm

I hope Deadpool is in Kingdom Hearts III.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cry Fanboys CRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry Fanboys CRY   Cry Fanboys CRY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cry Fanboys CRY
Page 1 of 1