Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys

Go down 
+8
Orc
Pein
Pizzy3C
Stoney
ghost23
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys Empty
PostSubject: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 pm

These fanboys are sad.
http://gamingmedia.co.uk/2011/06/10/insomniac-responds-to-ps3-fanboys/
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

When Bungie left MS we didn't get this response now did we? All fanboys are bad but jesus come on Sony fanboys..

EDIT:

Look at "Foot's" reply on that article:

"MAN FUCK XBOX, why does everything have to be on that pussy ass console? metal gear peace walker? COME ON KOJIMA, i kill u next time pssy."

Last edited by Alanski on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Alanski wrote:
When Bungie left MS we didn't get this response now did we? All fanboys are bad but jesus come on Sony fanboys..
I'm sure there were some, but they kept it to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 pm

They should be lucky that their still making exclusives for Sony >.>

If fact, if they wanted Insomniac to stay 100% exclusive then they should have supported their games. Can't blame Insomniac for wanting to make a little extra money after "Resistance 2" flopping.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Insomniac isn't bringing the Resistance series to the 360, they're just making different games multiplatform. Epic Games has done this for YEARS despite being a well known 360 developers (Gears series, Shadow Complex). So this isn't a big deal and those guys who are throwing death threats should just fucking grow up.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 am

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 am

Sad people. Really fucking sad.

Mecha, sort your buddies out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 am

fkn fanboys man... This is almost like when FF13 came out and all PS3 fanboys were up in arms about it being on the 360... Difference is Insomniac is still giving you 2 exclusives this year w/ Resistance 3 a possible PS3 representative at MLG events. Point being it's a hardcore game...

I never have and never will understand fanboys...

Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 am

ps3 fanboys are indeed the worst..insomniac said that they will still support the ps3 a lot with other games..theres already other 2 exclusive ps3 games coming from their company
resistance 3 and ratchet and clank all 4 one
fanboys need to shut the fuck up..no one ever complained when me2 went to ps3 or when bungie went multiplatform
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am

This is hilarious Razz

And the comments below are even funnier

Quote :
STUPID GAYBOX 360 GAYBOYS IN THE COMMENTS, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOUR CONSOLE IS A LAST – GEN PIECE OF SHIT WITH NO EXCLUSIVE GAMES AND LIVE SUCKS.

INSOMINIAC ARE ONLY GIVING YOU THIS GAME OUT OF PITY BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY EXCLUSIVE ON YOUR POS CONSOLE, DICKBAGS! 360 SUCKS ANUS. I AM JOE, LOOK FOR ME ON VARIOUS N4G ARTICLES WHERE I WILL BE INFORMING EVERYONE OF THE LAST – GEN GAYNESS OF THE 360!!!

but then.. you also have..

Quote :
THE OLNY LAST GEN SYSTEM IS PS3 WITH THE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK XBOX 360 KICKS PS3 ASS IN SALES AND XBOX LIVE IS WAY FUCKING BETTER THAN THE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK FUCK YOU AND FUCK SONY AND THE BIG CLORED DILDO THE MOVE YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS

a retarded 360 fanboy. Tbh these are rare to find I love you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am

Lykos wrote:

Quote :
THE OLNY LAST GEN SYSTEM IS PS3 WITH THE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK XBOX 360 KICKS PS3 ASS IN SALES AND XBOX LIVE IS WAY FUCKING BETTER THAN THE PRETTY SHITTY NETWORK FUCK YOU AND FUCK SONY AND THE BIG CLORED DILDO THE MOVE YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOU ASS

You know your right. Its hard to find 360 fanboys these days.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Quote :

/Points to XBR
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Quote :

/Points to XBR

The irony of this post is that it actually reinforces Toxic's point. AKA ..XBR is dead bro...
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Quote :

/Points to XBR

The irony of this post is that it actually reinforces Toxic's point. AKA ..XBR is dead bro...
So also PS3N is dead but there still fanboys. Although PS3 fanboys are more outspoken and speak out of turn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 pm

yonny616 wrote:
]So also PS3N is dead but there still fanboys. Although PS3 fanboys are more outspoken and speak out of turn.
PS3N wasn't a fanboy site. Some of them actually liked the 360 more.

Alanski wrote:
I think thats what sonji ment. Although you can still find some 360 fanboys on IGN.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
fkn fanboys man... This is almost like when FF13 came out and all PS3 fanboys were up in arms about it being on the 360... Difference is Insomniac is still giving you 2 exclusives this year w/ Resistance 3 a possible PS3 representative at MLG events. Point being it's a hardcore game...

Actually the ps3 fanboys are a good thing! If the fanboys continue maybe Insomniac will be like "fine Razz lets port resistance to xbox!"

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Actually the ps3 fanboys are a good thing! If the fanboys continue maybe Insomniac will be like "fine Razz lets port resistance to xbox!"

Twisted Evil

they can't. Sony owns the IP rights to almost all of the games they publish.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm

damn! lol
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Spoiler:

-Joe

Joe from XBR possibly? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
]So also PS3N is dead but there still fanboys. Although PS3 fanboys are more outspoken and speak out of turn.
PS3N wasn't a fanboy site. Some of them actually liked the 360 more.

Alanski wrote:
I think thats what sonji ment. Although you can still find some 360 fanboys on IGN.
I didn't know that. So then why was it called PS3N?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Because it was just focussed on ps3 gaming.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

No it wasn't? If it was, we wouldn't have had Nintendo... and General Gaming.... and Microsoft sections....
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

No it wasn't? If it was, we wouldn't have had Nintendo... and General Gaming.... and Microsoft sections....

Yeah, but those were mostly just for bashing.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

TRF was pro-360 for awhile.... Yet he was admin....
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

TRF was pro-360 for awhile.... Yet he was admin....

Yea and you guys indoctrined him. PS3N is a military base to brainwash fellow 360 gamers.

On a serious note, yes PS3N was fanboyish...Not as much as XBR...but still pretty fanboyish. I mean like every friggen day I'd have atleast 5 debates with different people.

The MS section was a joke. It was basically there for you guys to bash Kinect and call games like Halo milked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys   Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insominac respond to PS3 fanboys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next