Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  Empty
PostSubject: PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!    PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote :
Microsoft released details of a premium "Day One" edition of the Xbox One and its E3 press conference. On the Amazon listing for the console, it's noted that, "Xbox One - Day One Console includes a limited edition controller, token code to unlock Day One achievement, premium packaging, and decal." There will also be exclusive DLC available for select games, including the following.

Ryse: Son of Rome - Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
Forza Motorsport 5 - Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
Kinect Sports Rivals - Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
Dead Rising 3 - Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.
The premium edition will be available to those who reserve the console at "specific major retailers." It's going to be available in limited quantities, so the only way to guarantee it is by reserving one. Perhaps the most interesting element of this is that the addition of a Day One achievement means that Xbox One will now have system-level rewards available. The fact that these are no longer tied to games opens the floodgates of a myriad of strange opportunities for Achievement-hunters.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/10/e3-2013-xbox-one-premium-day-one-edition-revealed

G-G-GET IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

>token code to unlock Day One achievement

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!    PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!    PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:13 pm

No thank you. I will wait for a price cut first, and then get an Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!    PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Duke wrote:
No thank you. I will wait for a price cut first, and then get an Xbox One.

Lol fuck that. All the other shit still makes me not want to get it. Maybe if it drops to 200$ or 150$ far in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!    PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION"  TODAY!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREORDER XBOX ONE "DAY ONE EDITION" TODAY!
Page 1 of 1