Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Not that i dont love the 3DS, i love almost everything about it. But Rise of the Tomb Raider has me excited. I fucking love Tomb Raider, it's a system seller... And dammit! I am so pumped for the new one. So next week I'm gonna take that money I had for the 3DS and preorder the White Xbox One. I'm not waiting a year to get it on PS4, I refuse! So yeah... Either GameStop or Best Buy? Wait... Can you do preorders for Special Edition Consoles? Never mind. The answer is yes! Man... I'm super exited today over that announcement.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Not that i dont love the 3DS, i love almost everything about it. But Rise of the Tomb Raider has me excited. I fucking love Tomb Raider, it's a system seller... And dammit! I am so pumped for the new one. So next week I'm gonna take that money I had for the 3DS and preorder the White Xbox One. I'm not waiting a year to get it on PS4, I refuse! So yeah... Either GameStop or Best Buy? Wait... Can you do preorders for Special Edition Consoles? Never mind. The answer is yes! Man... I'm super exited today over that announcement.

Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! Twega8z

Not like anyone was holding a gun to your head.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Ehh to be honest you are still waiting a year for RotTR to come out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 pm

And? Still got Arkham Knight, Witcher III, Advanced Warfare, Battlefield Hardline, and plenty of all ready released games to hold me over.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:29 am

Just keep it away from your mom so she doesn't pawn it like the rest of your video game systems.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 am

Considering the fact I'm moving out in less than 5 days, I'm not gonna be living with my mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!   Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck the 3DS... Gonna preorder the Xbox One Next Week!
Page 1 of 1