Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 am

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I5x2pErV7chbW

Quote :
Sony has revealed that it is “planning to showcase more than 40 games” across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita at E3.

In a post on the PlayStation Blog, Sony social media manager Sid Shuman wrote that games seen at the show will include "Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, Infamous: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone: Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/sony-will-show-40-games-at-e3-across-ps4-vita-ps3
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 am

Your move, Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:49 am

How the hell are they going to fit that?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 am

I suppose they are just going to bring it up, but not actually give a presentation of each.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

In a 3 minute montage lol.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:19 am

Padders wrote:

With dubstep.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 am

Only 40?
#PS3HASNOGAYMEZ
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
Padders wrote:

With dubstep.
Of course we cannot forget about the dubstep haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3   Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Will Show 40 Games at E3 Across PS4, Vita, PS3
Page 1 of 1