Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? Empty
PostSubject: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

I look through the sales section of PSN every few days because honestly, Sony put some good deals up there! However there are some things that need a sale, or perhaps a permanent reduction! And these are the ones I believe need it;

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus +
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus

£30 and £35 respectively...Come on Sony, rip off! Bring them down, at least temporarily.

Ridge Racer Complete Edition
Every reviewer said the game was shit, so no one should pay £20 for a game that's likely to suck. At minimum, bring it down to £12 just so people like me would actually consider it!

Rugby Challenge

£40?! Are you kidding me? I already own the game on PC, but to be able to take it portable is a dream of mine, however I can't live that dream until you are reasonable. Like Ridge Racer, the game is impossible to get anywhere. It's rare now, so do the right thing and bring it down to £20 (or less) permanently!

Fifa Football

Since this game we've had Fifa 13 and Fifa 14 yet Fifa Football is still £45?! Get over yourselves Sony. I picked this game up in store for just £1!! Think about it, you are charging consumers around 40x what they can get it for elsewhere.

Toukiden

Let's face it, when Soul Sacrifice Delta comes out, this game is going to be buried and forgotten. So take the game from £29.99, and bring it to around £20 and that will give the game some attention before its time is up.

Need For Speed Most Wanted

This game is fucking great and I love it! Easily the best racing game on a handheld. However you can get it for a tenner or less on any system physically, so bring it down from £40 to £20 I say!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Recently bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus since I enjoyed the games on ps3. As much as I want to like it but the frame drops are killing it for me.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 pm

There's a pretty damn big sale this week (dunno if it's mirrored for UK/Euro thou)
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/golden-week-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_GOLDENWEEKSALE?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store

I nabbed Zone of the Enders and Armored Core Verdict Day for the PS3, then Danganrompa, Tactics Ogre, and Muramasa Rebirth for the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:12 am

^ none of these games seem to be on sale in UK.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm

thebigmike1983 wrote:
There's a pretty damn big sale this week (dunno if it's mirrored for UK/Euro thou)
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/golden-week-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_GOLDENWEEKSALE?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store

I nabbed Zone of the Enders and Armored Core Verdict Day for the PS3, then Danganrompa, Tactics Ogre, and Muramasa Rebirth for the Vita.

SONY has really upped it's game with sales over the past year. Picked up Muramasa and Ys, myself. Muramasa is fun and has that traditional Japanese charm, and Ys is just the Dungeon Crawler I've been looking for. Kinda regret not picking it up sooner.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
thebigmike1983 wrote:

SONY has really upped it's game with sales over the past year.  Picked up Muramasa and Ys, myself.  Muramasa is fun and has that traditional Japanese charm, and Ys is just the Dungeon Crawler I've been looking for.  Kinda regret not picking it up sooner.

You did good. I'm so proud of you. You should also check out the character DLC's.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm thinking about Ys, but I already have Ys 7 from the last sale. Which I of course haven't had time to play yet. Maybe I'll nab it tomorrow after reading some more reviews, but I should probably wait.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:45 am

Patapon 1,2 and 3
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:47 pm

thebigmike1983 wrote:
I'm thinking about Ys, but I already have Ys 7 from the last sale.  Which I of course haven't had time to play yet.  Maybe I'll nab it tomorrow after reading some more reviews, but I should probably wait.

YS7 is pretty fun if a bit repetitive.
I love Dogi!
:)
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:37 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:
thebigmike1983 wrote:

SONY has really upped it's game with sales over the past year.  Picked up Muramasa and Ys, myself.  Muramasa is fun and has that traditional Japanese charm, and Ys is just the Dungeon Crawler I've been looking for.  Kinda regret not picking it up sooner.

You did good. I'm so proud of you. You should also check out the character DLC's.

I still have a ton of money left in my wallet, and they seem pretty cheap.  I'll probably get them after I finish the main game.

OT: I'd like to see Monster Monpiece go on sale on it's release date. A card-based game could be a nice addition, and Compa is pretty good when it comes to art style, but I wouldn't pay very much for it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Completed World Rally Championship 3 in just a few days, and nearly got dat platinum :O

Was good fun. Wanna get World Rally Championship 4 but waiting for it to go on sale either retail or digital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?   What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Vita Games Should Sony Put On Sale?
Page 1 of 1