Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 1370279538730

banner outside E3.

no mention of next gen systems on the banner though...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm sure it will come out on next-gen.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 pm

March 2014... Yeah, if they put it on this gen consoles, then they are just stupid. Unless Micro or Sony convinced them to put it for this gen so they can still claim this gen is supported.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

It's already confirmed this gen teckno, with like 150 million 360's and ps3's sold it would be stupid of them not to release it for current gen consoles. I never buy new systems for at least a year after release anyways. I don't like dealing with early adopter issues. If anything they'll probably release next gen versions 6-12 months later.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

So they'll probably also transfer it to the next gen maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014   Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls 2 confirmed for march 2014
Page 1 of 1