Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Souls E3 Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Dark Souls E3 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 am

if this is more difficult than demon's souls..im getting 2 pairs of controllers

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 am

I don't understand you people with this Demon's Souls things. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. Either you guys have never heard of the CIRCLE button or all gave up on the first level. The only hard parts about it are the Tower Knight, Flame Lurker, Maneater, and Old King what's his face. It's hard in the beginning because you have shitty equipment and crap stats but gets much easier as you progress with only a few bosses posing much of a threat. Especially if you're summoning Blue Phantoms.

With 5 being an average in difficulty Demon's Souls probably registers at a 7.5 with an 8 at Pitch Black Tendency. Ninja Gaiden, Cod 2, WaW, and Black Ops on veteran are MUCH HARDER. It's not that Demon's Souls is "brutally hard", it's that most games this generation are laughable easy.

I do have to say though, as exited as I am for this game, this trailer kinda sucked.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Dark Souls E3 Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I don't understand you people with this Demon's Souls things. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. Either you guys have never heard of the CIRCLE button or all gave up on the first level. The only hard parts about it are the Tower Knight, Flame Lurker, Maneater, and Old King what's his face. It's hard in the beginning because you have shitty equipment and crap stats but gets much easier as you progress with only a few bosses posing much of a threat. Especially if you're summoning Blue Phantoms.

With 5 being an average in difficulty Demon's Souls probably registers at a 7.5 with an 8 at Pitch Black Tendency. Ninja Gaiden, Cod 2, WaW, and Black Ops on veteran are MUCH HARDER. It's not that Demon's Souls is "laughably hard", it's that most games this generation are laughable easy.

I do have to say though, as exited as I am for this game, this trailer kinda sucked.

I fully agree with you, though, i did not find the bosses to be that hard really. I mean they all have some sort of weakspot, making it really easy if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

With 5 being an average in difficulty Demon's Souls probably registers at a 7.5 with an 8 at Pitch Black Tendency. Ninja Gaiden, Cod 2, WaW, and Black Ops on veteran are MUCH HARDER. It's not that Demon's Souls is "laughably hard", it's that most games this generation are laughable easy.

I fully agree with you, though, i did not find the bosses to be that hard really. I mean they all have some sort of weakspot, making it really easy if you ask me.
HIT HIS WEAKSPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 am

Fuck. This is looking good. That's bad... I already can't afford any of the rpgs I want Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

With 5 being an average in difficulty Demon's Souls probably registers at a 7.5 with an 8 at Pitch Black Tendency. Ninja Gaiden, Cod 2, WaW, and Black Ops on veteran are MUCH HARDER. It's not that Demon's Souls is "brutally hard", it's that most games this generation are laughable easy.

HIT HIS WEAKSPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

Yes that's generally how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Ithink the trailer looks fucking awesome :O
The bosses look amazing and im so pumped for this.
Well Demon's Souls was atleasr harder than Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 imho .
Why does everyone think the beginning and first levels are hard ???
Its the last levels that are hard imho.
Unless you were grinding like a madman, which i avoided cause its taking away all the fun.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Dark Souls E3 Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Ithink the trailer looks fucking awesome :O
The bosses look amazing and im so pumped for this.
Well Demon's Souls was atleasr harder than Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 imho .
Why does everyone think the beginning and first levels are hard ???
Its the last levels that are hard imho.
Unless you were grinding like a madman, which i avoided cause its taking away all the fun.

The beginning of the game was harder due to the fact you were new to it. While the last levels are easier, due to the fact
that you already know what strategy to use on what enemy and so on. That's IMHO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls E3 Trailer   Dark Souls E3 Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls E3 Trailer
Page 1 of 1