Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development Empty
PostSubject: DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development   DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:50 am

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development Battle11

Quote :
Battlefield 4 is the main focus of developer DICE at present, and the studio has confirmed that the nBad Company strain of shooters is not in active development.

Responding to a fan on Twitter, the Battlefield Twitter feed explained the situation:

@slayvapor We love the Bad Company series, but don't have it in active development. Battlefield 4 is our main focus for the year.

I miss Bad Company personally, but it’s understandable why the core Battlefield series has taken precedence in recent years because it sells like crazy.

That said, would you like to see Bad Company 3 happen eventually? Let us know below.

Thanks Eurogamer.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development   DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

Then looks like I'm not buying a shooter from DICE/EA any time soon. BF4 is such BS. I want BC3 NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development   DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am

I preferred the first one. BC2 tried to be edgy and cool instead of funny and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development   DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICE: Battlefield: Bad Company series not in active development
Page 1 of 1