Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console Empty
PostSubject: Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console   Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console Kaz_hi10

Quote :
Sony CEO Kaz Hirai said at the D11 conference today that PS4 is first and foremost a console. Other functionalities, while present, will take a backseat.

Speaking with reporters at the conference, Hirai said focusing on gaming is what has worked for the firm in the past, and will with PS4.

“The most important thing we need to do is agree and understand that the PS4 is a great video game console that appeals to video gamers,” he said. “If we miss that part, I don’t think we get the initial establishment of the console. That formula has worked for us with all our consoles, including the PS3.

“Providing other non-game content is an area we will reveal and talk about in the coming months, but it’s first and foremost a video game console.”

Sony is expected to reveal more on PS4 at E3 next month during a presentation on June 10.

Microsoft is also scheduled for June 10, and it has promised to focus on games, as its initial Xbox One reveal was more or less about functions other than gaming.

Via The Verge.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console   Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Sony is just loving this. They see all the mistakes Microsoft is doing such as (The XboxOne is not a gaming console, but an overall entertainment system) which pissed off hardcore gamers. So now they are just doing the opposite of what Micro is doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console   Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

based kaz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console   Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaz Hirai: PS4 is first and foremost a video game console
Page 1 of 1