Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer anime 2013 discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer anime 2013 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:51 pm

These are currently the upcoming anime for summer. (not sure if this one is completed or not)

Summer anime 2013 discussion INB2TEjWLguo7

A lot of sequels to series i haven't seen yet sadly but i'm excited for Hyperdimension Neptunia, Corpse Party OVA and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (weird that it says episode 3 since it's episode 2 that will be released)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:59 pm

boku no geass ep2, mirai nikii movie, HS DxD new, and monogatari.

i might pick up a few more, but ill have to see what /a/ says.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Code Geass kinda is the only thing on that list I'm interested in Sad

Mirai Nikki is just a recap isn't it ? Like the Death Note one ?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Senyuu looks cool. Anyone watch it?
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Ok, now that I double checked the List i can confirm interest in Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Garden of Sinners and Corps Party...
But whats an OAD ? Only know OAVs O.o

Don't really know what exactly will be happening with these, but I like the franchises. Though I'm not that big in the heavy CGI stuff, and that's used in Code Geass isn't it ?
Really bothered me in Evangelion 3.0 too.

This probably sounds a bit negativ, but I'm kinda disappointed. Nothing new that sounds remotely original or hype worthy. Nothing dark, no daring plot, no unique setting imho. But maybe I'm misjudging a show you know more about ? Pls tell me if there is anything, that's not just silly comedy driven that I'm missing :/
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Summer anime 2013 discussion StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

I'm planning on watching Monogatari, new Code Geass (about damn time), and Mirai Nikki.

Still currently watching Mirai Nikki, up to episode 18 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer anime 2013 discussion   Summer anime 2013 discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer anime 2013 discussion
Page 1 of 1