Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Spring anime 2013 thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Official Spring anime 2013 thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Since we're already over the first half of spring season tell me what you're watching so far and what you think about it.

Note: I'm not talking about anime you're watching in the spring season that already finished, i'm specifically talking about the ones airing right now.

I'm watching:

Attack on Titan - 10/10 - I am really glad it gets the hype it deserves. This anime seriously fucking nails it in every aspect: Story, Animation, Development, Sound, plot twists, Characters. This seriously might become one of my favorites.

Oreimo S2 - 8/10 - Anyone who hasn't seen Oreimo yet isn't a true otaku, season 2 is just as great as the first one.

Railgun S2 - 8/10 - I would've preffered to see an Index 3 but it's pretty interesting to see the origins of the Misaka clones.

Maou-sama - 7/10 - It's pretty funny but it doesn't do anything special.

Nyaruko-san - 6/10 - Kinda dissapointing and the comedy gets repetitive, still pretty fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Attack on Titan 10/10 - The same reasons as you every episode so far has been fantastic. One thing that worries me is how it will end. The manga isn't finished yet and it's been going at a pace of one episode per manga chapter. It's been very loyal so far, although it was aired in chronological order to avoid some flashbacks. The whole training sequence was actually a flashback in the manga. Chapter 25 of the manga is in the middle of an ark, so either they'll speed up the pace of the anime or deviate a little bit. I hope they decide to make more than 25 episodes because it's really good and massively popular right now.

Oreimo 7/10 - Admittedly I'm not liking it as much as the first season, still good though.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 6/10 - It's based on the manga, which is based off the game. Sorta like Digimon with a darker theme, it's alright I guess, game is way better though.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet 6/10 - It seems pretty good so far, but has too much fan service.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

ore no imouto - 8/10
kawaii and funy

Hentai Ōji to Warawanai Neko- 7.5/10
kawaii as fuck

Attack on Titan- 10/10
2hardcore

aku no hana- 6/10
ehhh im not sure yet

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru- 8/10
hachiman is muh hero

photo kano- 7/10
great girls. comedy is hit or miss. drama feels childish.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Normaly I don't watch shows while they air. But with all the hype surrounding Attack on Titan I had to give it a try. Next thing I new was me sitting in a corner counting the seconds till the next episode airs.
It's like torture , I really should have waited and marathoned the series in one go because it's absolutely amazing thus far, with episode 5 beeing the highpoint.
9-10/10 till now.

Someone knows if "Date a Live" or how it's called is worth a watch ? My friend suggested it, but I haven't looked it up yet.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Spring anime 2013 thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Going to watch:

- DB (Have started).
- DBZ.
- All DBZ films.
- DBGT.
- Going to start watching Case Closed.
- Might watch Cyborg 009 too.

I need some recommendation though. Should I bother watching Naruto? I've seen both FMA series and watch the films.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:45 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Going to watch:

- DB (Have started).
- DBZ.
- All DBZ films.
- DBGT.
- Going to start watching Case Closed.
- Might watch Cyborg 009 too.

I need some recommendation though. Should I bother watching Naruto? I've seen both FMA series and watch the films.

this is a thread about currently airing anime.

but ok. Razz

no, dont bother with naruto. i recommend code geass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spring anime 2013 thread   Official Spring anime 2013 thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spring anime 2013 thread
Page 1 of 1