Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Empty
PostSubject: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru   Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru 101731255975

anyone watching?

its your typical harem, but the MC is great. probably one of the best MCs in a while. the comedy is also great.

also heard they're making a vita game for it.

highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru   Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:43 am

I don't mind watching the odd harem anime now and then. I add this to the list.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru   Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:48 pm

latest episode is 7
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru   Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Saw the first 2 episodes, couldn't really get into it that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru   Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Page 1 of 1