Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I would love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What I would love Empty
PostSubject: What I would love   What I would love I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Grim Fandango on the 3DS.
Imagine! Taking this cult classic title, giving it a slight graphical facelift and making the environments 3D. It would be amazing!
It flopped in sales and is considered an epic fail of gaming because it got high ratings across the board and is considered by many to be one of the best pc games of all time, but it sold like shit. But I think if it were ported to 3DS, given a decent trailer or two, it could sell very well and become a flagship title for the handheld.
I personally would love to return to the land of the dead in 3D Razz

Your views? What games would you like to see return on the 3DS?

What I would love Grimfandango02
What I would love GrimFandangoClub
What I would love 16904-grim-fandango-windows-screenshot-death-flowerss
What I would love Grimfandango
Back to top Go down

What I would love
Page 1 of 1