Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is all I am gonna say

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

This is all I am gonna say Empty
PostSubject: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

No I'm not leaving or anything like that but I am going to explain something.

Are there a lot of comic-related posts at the moments? Yes.

Are there many gaming-related posts at the moment? Yes.

Are there MORE comic book posts than gaming posts at the moment? Pretty much.

Why?

END.OF.THE.GENERATION

Sure the new one is starting up but there's very little revealed in terms of games, which is what we are here for. This is a GAMING forum, not a SYSTEM forum. We love discussing the games, except with only a few teasers there is little reason to discuss the games at the moment.

Comics are weekly. Hell different comics come on different days. There are thousands of different comics printed every day. There's always something to discuss. When the new gaming generation kicks in there will be more gaming posts of course.

All I am going to say is that by telling us to make less comic book posts or by hiding the comic book section or just bitching will not do anything. Will we decide to make gaming posts? Nope, because there is little to discuss right now. So it is either comic posts or no posts at all. Either let us comic book fans tide this forum over until the next-gen or let it die. We are providing this forum with activity that it needs. If you do not want our activity, we can find another.

As for spidey posts in every thread however, I agree that is unecessary and annoying but mods aren't supposed to bitch and moan. They are supposed to delete those posts and ban for a day.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:06 pm

You are free to post as many comic book threads as you want inside the comic book section, just don't derail threads that are outside of the comic book section, got it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I'm assuming this was made because Orion said he is leaving?

We don't even know why he said that. He just randomly did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

This is all I am gonna say R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Rambo is the one spamming the forum with Spider-Man posts.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 am

Mecha wrote:
Rambo is the one spamming the forum with Spider-Man posts.
Already deleted those Spider-Man posts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am

Steven, you know we don't care if you post comics in the comic section: That's what it's there for. A place for people who like comics to go and discuss comics. It also serves as a place to avoid if one does not like comics. I don't understand why sheo has to keep explaining this to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 pm

The mods don't bitch and moan about the spiderman shit for no reason, you guys fucking KNOW it isn't allowed yet it keeps happening. We DO delete them then you cunts post them again, maybe yall should stop being so immature and follow the damn rules and this can all be avoided.

Imagine a dirty shitty toilet, you clean it. Then some douche leaves a bloody great big heavy shite in there and doesn't flush. Naturally you are going to get annoyed and moan.

The moral is flush your spiderman shit away. You aren't children...allegedly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 pm

The Incy Wincy Spider climbed up the gaming forum.
Down came the mods, and washed poor incy out.
Out came the admins, and dried up all the shitstorm
And then Incy Wincy Spider climbed up the forum again.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

He isn't washed out. He has a home where he belongs and you guys keep unzipping and pulling him out in inappropriate places.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

CCP, don't pretend that you haven't spam the forum with Spider-Man pics before, because you're just as guilty as we are.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 pm

No I didn't spam the forum with spider man pics. I posted spiderman pics in a spiderman thread. Completely on topic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:00 pm

You spam Toxic's anime rant with Spider-Man pics, remember?
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Which turned into the spiderman thread. It was even re-named it. You DO realize you're mentioning something I did 15 months ago and haven't done since? Unlike you, and tahm.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

You're exaggerating. I don't constantly spam threads with Spider-Man pics. I make a lot of Spider-Man threads and argue about it, but that's about it. By the way, just because it was renamed doesn't make it okay to spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is all I am gonna say   This is all I am gonna say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is all I am gonna say
Page 1 of 1