Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish every comic book did this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I wish every comic book did this Empty
PostSubject: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:51 pm

I wish every comic book did this CSnbifu
I wish every comic book did this Jh8xkmo

Except it should be done for the Comixology app, not their respective company's app.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I wish every comic book did this R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 pm

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh sorry Mecha. I forgot your mummy didn't get you a smartphone for your birthday.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Been screaming for this for ages come on publishers
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I wish every comic book did this TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Don't they already do this? Oh no wait they charge you $1 extra for a copy of the comic.including the digital code. They really need to lower their prices, $4 for a 20 page issue is insane, so glad I buy trades, only buy single issues if they are on sale on comixology or good price on ebay, or unless the comic has an awesome cover
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Well I mostly buy mine in grab bags these days, although I bought like 40 at comic con because they were selling for as low as 10p each. I've started getting into buying Graphic Novels/trades with copies of Astounding Wolf-Man, Planet Hulk, HULK, Kick-Ass, Spirit, The Walking Dead, Amazing Spider-Man, Hellboy (although it turned out to be the wrong fucking thing), etc

I agree though, new comics shouldn't be so pricey. It's why I'm hesitant to buy them. Plus you don't know if it will even be that good. I decided to buy myself a HULK comic on ComiXology for like £3 a while back, only to find out it didn't even have Hulk himself in that particular comic.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I wish every comic book did this TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Ughh tell me about it, so many ongoing brand.new comics I want to buy along with other older comics, end up buying the older ones and waiting for the newer ones to be collected, but man they look so interesting but too expensive
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Orion wrote:
Ughh tell me about it, so many ongoing brand.new comics I want to buy along with other older comics, end up buying the older ones and waiting for the newer ones to be collected, but man they look so interesting but too expensive

Well I guess trades are the way to go like you said (unless you come across proper bargains)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish every comic book did this   I wish every comic book did this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish every comic book did this
Page 1 of 1