Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic book movies

Go down 
+4
Orion
Bipolar
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Comic book movies StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Please note: I am not trying to start any drama here. Just pointing out a simple problem and suggesting a couple of solutions to solve it.

Movie/television section is pretty much raped by comic book related material. I thought the Comic section was made for all things related to comics. Yet these comic threads still manage to creep into other sections. Here's what I suggest in order to keep some of the sections clean,

Anything related to comics from now on will be posted in the comic section unless it is video game related. Anything comic threads to appear after will be moved or deleted.
or
Just have the one thread in the movie/television section based on said comic movie which can be bump up anytime a new trailer or news arises instead of have multiple threads based on said comic movie which only ends up having 0-4 post in them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic book movies R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 pm

You guys are so anti-comics. A movie is a movie. Just let it be! Don't over complicate things kangaroo boy.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 am

I agree with pad. You have your own section, dont flood others.

You guys got your section while other we want wont get made so we have to use others, including a shitty sub sub forum of your sub forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 am

We're NOT posting comic book related topics outside the comic book section. So I don't see what the problem is here? Anime threads go to the anime section. Comic book threads go to the comic book section. Movie and television threads go to the movie/tv section. It's not that complicated to understand.

And Padders, quit your bitchin. You're always the one making these silly anti-comic book threads. Whatever happen to, oh I just look comic book movies as movies, forget the source material. Oh but now you acknowledge comic books?

The Amazing Spider-Man, The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises are all MOVIES. NOT comic books. Therefore, they belong in the movie section. Don't like it? Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 am

Whoa, calm down champ. No ones gonna read that essay
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 am

I'm not angry, it's the truth. There is nothing wrong with posting movies based on comics in the movie/tv. I already have Spider-Man topics all in one thread, yet you guys still complain.

The majority of movies in Hollywood are all based on something. Die Hard is based on a novel. Resident Evil is based on a video game. The Dark Knight is based on a comic book. If we start putting comic book movie topics in the comic book section, then we should do the same with video game movies as well.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Comic book movies TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 am

Send me nudes of ur sisters(if they hot and of age)
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Comic book movies Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am

Mecha wrote:
We're NOT posting comic book related topics outside the comic book section. So I don't see what the problem is here? Anime threads go to the anime section. Comic book threads go to the comic book section. Movie and television threads go to the movie/tv section. It's not that complicated to understand.

And Padders, quit your bitchin. You're always the one making these silly anti-comic book threads. Whatever happen to, oh I just look comic book movies as movies, forget the source material. Oh but now you acknowledge comic books?

The Amazing Spider-Man, The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises are all MOVIES. NOT comic books. Therefore, they belong in the movie section. Don't like it? Too bad.

I completely agree with you, Mecha.

Just because they're comic book-based movies doesn't mean they belong to the comic book section. You guys have to remember that they're still, at their core, movies as a whole. And should therefore stay in the Movies/Television thread.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 am

They can post as many comic book movie threads as they want, as they are obviously classified as movies.
What they aren't allowed to do, is post stuff like Spider-Man meme pics e.t.c.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 am

Banned. The whole lot of you. Until I deem a time that you should be unbanned? :waves goodbye:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 am

Haha, Mecha is pissed! Comic book movies 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 am

Well I had a really bad headache yesterday, and was a bit disappointed with the new Evil Dead. Not to mention the fact that Padders won't stop whining about comic books. So yeah, I was a bit aggressive. I'm still right though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Comic book movies TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 am

u call that aggressive? man up fagget
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:55 am

Orion wrote:
u call that aggressive? man up fagget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Comic book movies Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Wut sheo said. Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

Comic book movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic book movies   Comic book movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic book movies
Page 1 of 1