Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)   Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 am

Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil anything to you guys, but man, what a slap in the face to the fans. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's going to be an awesome movie. But if you grew up with Iron Man as a kid, whether its from the comics or cartoons, lets just say Shane Black pulled a Nolan alright. That's all I'll say. Chances are, the twist won't effect the general movie goers as much. After the movie is released, I'll go more into as to why this twist is so disappointing to me.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to Man of Steel more now. At least the film seems to embrace the mythology a lot more unlike others.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)   Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:36 am

Bs
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)   Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am

Try me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)   Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Man 3's plot twist (no spoilers)
Page 1 of 1