Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-

Go down 
+8
TheJubJub5721
Pizzy3C
ArchAngel
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Killzone 3 at least when i played it...the online was utterly full of snipers or people going recon class and using shotguns....utter bullshit.

It was as bad as the rocket whores that infested Killzone 2.

Eventually i got tired of being punished with endless cheap deaths becaue i was trying to play the game the way it was meant t be played and i went back to BC2 where its impossible to camp.
Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2