Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-

Go down 
+8
TheJubJub5721
Pizzy3C
ArchAngel
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Okay I got Killzone 3 recently and spent some time in the campaign (which was okay), and a lot more time in multiplayer but I've already noticed a big problem. The community in this game is fucking awful. I'll do a quick rundown of some issues first. Before we begin if you don't know Infiltrators are classes which have an ability to make it look to the enemy like you're on their team. You'll get an enemies PSN ID in green floating over your head. This creates a large problem as it's overused and half the time you're shooting your own allies just to make sure it's not an enemy in disguise.

Guerrilla Warfare: It's team deathmatch and it's full of campers and infiltrators, fucking sucks

Weapons: Everyone has this large ass LMG and strong ass hell assault rifles and more ammo and more grenades than me while I have the starting guns. The SMG and Shotgun are the only decent ones. The SMG has 48 bullets per clip and a high fire rate with good accuracy. Problems: It only comes with 2 clips and has no fucking range. Fortunately the shotgun compensates somewhat as it's really cheap. Another thing that pisses me off though is that you have to buy a sidearm. You don't even start with the standard 12 round one, really?

Operations: You get ass raped and loss 4/5 of the time if you're ISA.

Turrets: It's pretty uncommon to be killed by one but are really annoying. It takes literally about a clip and a half to kill 1 and if you melee them they blow up in your face and you end up getting a suicide. And there a big pain in the ass when the enemy camps near one because you got both of them shooting at you. The problem isn't the amount of damage they do but they ridiculous amount of health they have and how they blow up when destroyed which causes suicides. It's really annoying cause my SMG only comes with two freaking clips!

Grenades: WTF is with these things? They are so freaking random, they never go where you want them too. Like I'll throw it only to have it fall at my feet or swerve to the right and hit a wall and bounce back at me.

Environment: There is so much shit lying everywhere that I always get stuck whenever I'm backing up or something.

Okay now let's get to Warzone. This is my favorite and what I believe to be one of the greatest gametypes ever invented on some awesome maps. Basically what happens is every round there is a new objective but there is no break in between and whatever teams wins the most rounds wins. There's assassination, bodycount, and some others. It however has the an awful community. I played a game earlier today that was both really cool and frustrating. This is how it went.

The game starts with 12vs12. 5 of my teamates go camp in some stupid corner, 4 of them are infiltrators and go spawn camp the enemy, and 2 run out to go get kills. We were supposed to plant two bombs and I'm the one guy who actually bothers with the objective. 3 of us got to the bombsite and when I went to plant the first bomb, the other 2 ran off and I was killed before I managed to plant the second (they're pretty close to each other) and as I'm dieing I see at least 3 of the assholes on my team just camping not bothering to plant the bombs. Eventually an enemy disabled the bomb. Luckily after another 5 failed attempts I manage to plant the bomb. It kept going on like this for the rest of the game, I WAS THE ONLY ONE DOING ANYTHING! We lost the next round, I killed the target in the next round, then we lose the next round, then I win the propaganda thing, then we lose the next round. My teamates literally did not even try, the 6th round where the bombsites we need to defend are right next to our spawn and yet my team is camping on the enemies side. Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 1443829230 I managed to wise up and put my headset on half way through the game to yell at the assholes but surprise surprise! No one had a fucking mic.

Fortunately the tiebreaker was bodycount, which is basically deathmatch but also counts suicides against you (I think). This was the only round my teamates did a damn thing useful because they hid long enough for me and the two other bastards to kill everyone. Game ends 4-3 and we won, no...let my reiterate that, I WON THE MATCH. MY TEAMATES WERE COMPETELY USELESS, THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO COMPLETE THE OBJECTIVES, PLAY GUERRILLA WARZONE ASSHOLES! So yeah, I won and got around 13 thousand fucking EXP with about 40 kills and 40 deaths when everyone else was around 18.

The game isn't bad by any means. The gameplay is still great, the game looks gorgeous (a lot better than Crysis 2), has a steady framerate and I haven't lagged online at all yet. But there's just so many damn little annoyances and the game has a terrible online community and only 3 gametypes only 1 of which I like. Also, it takes forever to get into and out of a match.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

My biggest gripe about the community is that they're all assholes. I thought I could escape assholes by not playing on the 360 (Gears, Call of Duty, Halo) BUT I WAS WRONG.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

TRF wrote:
My biggest gripe about the community is that they're all assholes. I thought I could escape assholes by not playing on the 360 (Gears, Call of Duty, Halo) BUT I WAS WRONG.

There's assholes on any console, even the Wii.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Especially the Wii. Where do you think the Wiimote is designed to go?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Especially the Wii. Where do you think the Wiimote is designed to go?

Up the ass. Goddamn you Chad Warden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TRF wrote:

The Wii's online is soooo limited that you wouldn't know you were either fighting with the devil or an angle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

KZ3 multiplayer needs:

-More gametypes
-Better lobby system
-Limit voting between 2 maps, and these 2 maps can't be any of the previously played.
-Needs to remove/tone down invisibility with snipers
-More maps, and these maps should be in every gametype.
-Get fucking rid of Infilitrator
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

After playing tons of KZ 3 multiplayer, I find they all suck.Not because of campers, but because they cant get kills.EVERYTIME I play KZ 3 online, im always in the top 3 players.Its like nobody online has played KZ 2 online(which was much more of a challenge), instead players come from games like CoD.I dont find infiltrator that bad.I personally use it(but I dont camp) and I find it very useful.It isnt cheap like people say it is.Im not sure what other people use but I use the shotgun.I find people on KZ 3 mutliplayer dont have a good enough reaction time.

I disagree about the ISA always loosing on operations.They ALWAYS lose on MAWLR gravyard, half the time loose on Frozen damn and usually win on Akmir snowdrift.

My biggest complaint about its online is the fact that people plant proximity mines EVERYWHERE.Theres too many of them.

People shouldnt complain about the ammount of gametypes it has.Because Warzone has like 5 gametypes in 1
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Warzone is a pretty awesome gametype. Probably my favorite gametype in any shooter ever.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

TRF wrote:
Warzone is a pretty awesome gametype. Probably my favorite gametype in any shooter ever.

Halo griffball is a close second though Razz.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

lol you just described my experience with the beta, except I never won, which is why I didn't buy the game Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 2505020059 Of course you have to knock the 40 deaths down to 20 and then it'll be exactly the same...
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 pm

TRF wrote:

I agree. I love Warzone. I only played it in KZ2 though, and a bit of the KZ3 beta.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:

Halo griffball is a close second though Razz.
Aztec Griffball is superior.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

I just ended a match in Warzone with 69 kills in Akmir Snowdrift. No wonder so many people use Infiltrator. If you can't beat them, join them.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm

wow I guess I won't be buying this game anymore. Seems the multiplayer has some serious issues.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 pm

ghost23 wrote:
wow I guess I won't be buying this game anymore. Seems the multiplayer has some serious issues.
Multiplayer is great. Don't be dissuaded by this thread.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 am

Zeratul wrote:
After playing tons of KZ 3 multiplayer, I find they all suck.Not because of campers, but because they cant get kills.EVERYTIME I play KZ 3 online, im always in the top 3 players.Its like nobody online has played KZ 2 online(which was much more of a challenge), instead players come from games like CoD.I dont find infiltrator that bad.I personally use it(but I dont camp) and I find it very useful.It isnt cheap like people say it is.Im not sure what other people use but I use the shotgun.I find people on KZ 3 mutliplayer dont have a good enough reaction time.

I disagree about the ISA always loosing on operations.They ALWAYS lose on MAWLR gravyard, half the time loose on Frozen damn and usually win on Akmir snowdrift.

My biggest complaint about its online is the fact that people plant proximity mines EVERYWHERE.Theres too many of them.

People shouldnt complain about the ammount of gametypes it has.Because Warzone has like 5 gametypes in 1

You know I think it has something to do with primary 360 gamers being better at FPS games than PS3 players rather than them sucking. Like my brother sucks at COD but he performs rather well when he plays Black Ops on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

Well, the 360 is seen as more of a shooter-oriented console. The two biggest exclusive franchises are Halo and Gears of War, and the 360 is the console of choice for most Call of Duty players.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Teckno wrote:

The Wii's online is soooo limited that you wouldn't know you were either fighting with the devil or an angle.

that's so acute
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:

that's so acute
There's so many meanings to acute, I really don't know what your trying to say. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 pm

ghost23 wrote:
MP is ok. its just the Noobs and some of the classes. Single player is ok too. Kz2 is way better
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm

I beat the campaign today on normal, it took me 4 hours and 31 minutes and 31 seconds Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 3128676713

They should spend less time making the levels look big and more time actually making the campaign longer. It's a shame cause I liked it a lot even if the big twist at the end made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I beat the campaign today on normal, it took me 4 hours and 31 minutes and 31 seconds Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 516613

They should spend less time making the levels look big and more time actually making the campaign longer. It's a shame cause I liked it a lot even if the big twist at the end made no sense.
What twist? I don't remember a twist.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
I beat the campaign today on normal, it took me 4 hours and 31 minutes and 31 seconds Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 516613

What twist? I don't remember a twist.

You know the whole
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Teckno wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:

that's so acute
There's so many meanings to acute, I really don't know what your trying to say. Razz

Quote :
(of a bad, difficult, or unwelcome situation or phenomenon) Present or experienced to a severe or intense degree
- an acute housing shortage
- the problem is acute and getting worse

(of a disease or its symptoms) Of short duration but typically severe
- acute appendicitis

Denoting or designed for patients with such conditions
- acute hospital services
- acute patients

Having or showing a perceptive understanding or insight: shrewd
- an acute awareness of changing fashions

(of a physical sense or faculty) Highly developed; keen
- an acute sense of smell

(of an angle) Less than 90°

Having a sharp end; pointed

(of a sound) High; shrill

There ya go. Pick a definition Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-   Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Multiplayer -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next