Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video

Go down 
+4
Stoney
ArchAngel
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video Empty
PostSubject: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:56 am

When two peacefull religions meet.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm

3:58 and somehow people claim this isn't ethnic cleansing?

5:00 Still not?

7:15 and that fucking infuriates me.

Terrorist state.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Both sides have reasonable claims and both sides can make you feel sympathetic for them. Ive always supported Isreal but I do think they dont treat the palestinians as they should.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video TM4C7lj
UK

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeah Israel FTW Palestinians don't deserve to be treated like humans, lets continue to destroy and torture them and bomb and kill them regularly, especially pregnant women and children and babies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm

So much corruption and yet the state of Israel has the backing of the heads of government in the U.S and Britain. That's quite terrifying, that little Palestinian boy is proper legend, I can see him making something special of himself. Anyway .......

When you try to take someone's land, don't fucking blame them for taking drastic measures/retaliate.

EDIT: I've just watched that second video so far, I didn't think it would make me as angry and sad as it did, what excuses do Israel give for bombing cities full of innocent people? Children, elderly? It's fucking disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:10 pm

An old man in Gaza held a placard that reads: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Like I said, both sides can make you feel sympathetic. You know whats sad? Both the Isreali's and Palestinians use violence to make their point. Hate only promotes more hate.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Obviously both sides can make you sympathetic, it's about whose in the wrong and who is committing the crimes. You simply cannot compare Israeli casualties to Palestinian casualties. To do so would be abhorrently false.

This is a pretty good video of the situation.

Made by Jews I might add.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 am

blame the UK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 am

What i don't get is why they used so much violence and hate to throw out the palestinians to settle there. I mean couldn't they just have compromised with the palestinians? I'm sure that if they peacefully negiociated and talked about it with them i'm sure the Jews could've settled and coexist. Or am i being to optimistic about two cultures coexisting...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 am

Is there some kind of sick irony in this? Like what happened to Jewish people in Eastern Europe during WW II? It's disgusting what's going on, and USA is funding it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:34 pm

It's because the general public(the sheep) have no idea what's going on with Israel and Palestine because of the Jewish owned media
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
What i don't get is why they used so much violence and hate to throw out the palestinians to settle there.

That's the only way to steal land pal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:34 pm

israel doesn't want to negotiate. they even got but mad when Palestine became a non voting UN member.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

lol I remember that lady. I saw her interviewing the beast Norman Finkelstein. She seems pretty pro-zionist.

That Ken O keefe guy is a total boaws.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

I feel like we've bonded..
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:37 pm

❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 am

if you guys love palestine so much, why dont you join hamas? Razz
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 pm

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video Lgi
My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video 36fzgd
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Those memes are just that, memes. In no way actually accurate of the situation.

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Teckno wrote:

Many memes troll the logic of others. Some have truths in them, if not exaggerated...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Many memes troll the logic of others. Some have truths in them, if not exaggerated...

Well to take such a narrow view means you actually have little understanding of the situation, so you in turn adopt attitudes such as the above memes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video   My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Neighbourhood: a Palestinian boy's view of Israeli settlements - video
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next