Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums Empty
PostSubject: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 pm

I don't much care either way but I think it'd be a nice thing to have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm

I don't care if we get an anime section or not. What really bothers me is the lack of common sense.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:12 pm

YOU GAVE YOUR TWO CENTS IN MY LAST THREAD AND GOT IT CLOSED

Just how many pennies do you have?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm confused.

What is this thread for again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

sorry bi, but the admins are lazy faggots who cant be bothered to do some clicking.

Last edited by shigdig on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:19 pm

I've worked with sites before. Html, java script, ccs, etc.

I know its only like 5 clicks and (Insert new sub forums name here) then add who gets to moderate over it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm

I don't really give 2 shits about it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh lord, it's like talking to a thick wall.

There is not enough anime posts to warrant a whole section dedicated to it, that's just how it is. And second, we created every single sub section, section, and category, we know how to make it. We chose NOT TO. It's not that we are lazy as much as shigdig constantly likes to spew out, it's just that we chose not to. And if we're so lazy, says the people who don't want press an extra click to get to the Anime section.

Last edited by Teckno on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Animu_Desu wrote:
I don't really give 2 shits about it to be honest.

No one does, thats the issue.

If people would use the site for anime more we'd get one
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Teckno wrote:

There is not enough anime posts to warrant a whole section dedicated to it, that's just how it is. And second, we created every signle sub section, section, and category, we know how to make it. We chose NOT TO. It's not that we are lazy as much as shigdig constantly likes to spew out, it's just that we chose not to. And if we're so lazy, says the people who don't want press an extra click to get to the Anime section.

The anime sub-section was a lot more active until you moved it over to the comic book section.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

There is not enough anime posts to warrant a whole section dedicated to it, that's just how it is. And second, we created every signle sub section, section, and category, we know how to make it. We chose NOT TO. It's not that we are lazy as much as shigdig constantly likes to spew out, it's just that we chose not to. And if we're so lazy, says the people who don't want press an extra click to get to the Anime section.

The anime sub-section was a lot more active until you moved it over to the comic book section.
Eh it was active when it was first made then it died slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums 1443829230

Even if that is true, what difference does it make then? If it was popular as a subsection, its still a subsection. Your asking to make it a whole section.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

I would put some life into it.

I was gonna have a thread where we post what we watched that day and also a game one where we play " Guess that s/s!" Where we post a screen shot from an anime and other have to guess what its from. Limit of 5 hints, if no one gets it after 10 guesses then you post a new one or relinquish your turn etc.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

That's totally fine. Once it has enough life in it, then it can qualify to be its own section.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Thats what Ive been saying this whole time. We were arguing over an agreement we'd already made
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Even if that is true, what difference does it make then? If it was popular as a subsection, its still a subsection. Your asking to make it a whole section.

Did I ask you to make a full anime section? No. I'm just telling you how it is. Anime fans are not as encourage to go into a comic book section than they were with the movie section, where the anime sub-section was actually more active.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Did I ask you to make a full anime section? No. I'm just telling you how it is. Anime fans are not as encourage to go into a comic book section than they were with the movie section, where the anime sub-section was actually more active.

That's just so stupid. Why would it make a difference where it was located? And honestly, why should I just take your word that it was more popular there? It stays where it is. Conversation done. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums   Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread to compose an Anime Sub-forums
Page 1 of 1