Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime > Comics

Go down 
+8
ArchAngel
NoelX2
Orc
yonny616
Stoney
The Enkindler
Orion
Bipolar
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Anime > Comics  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Mecha wrote:
Since when was anime literature? You want to have a book section, yet you can't even read. Anime > Comics  - Page 3 528803

Quote :
Literature (from Latin litterae (plural); letter) is the art of written work and can, in some circumstances, refer exclusively to published sources. The word literature literally means "things made from letters" and the pars pro toto term "letters" is sometimes used to signify "literature," as in the figures of speech "arts and letters" and "man of letters."
Literature is commonly classified as having two major forms—fiction and
non-fiction—and two major techniques—poetry and prose.

Please, kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime > Comics  - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:58 pm

In that case, we should have anime, comics, movies, music, all in one thread then.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
In that case, we should have anime, comics, movies, music, all in one thread then.

Except words and letters are simply a medium used to express what music and movies really are. If when talking about movies we talked purely about the fucking script then yeah, it'd be in literature. If when talking about music we talked about the notes and other shit then yeah, it'd be in literature. You act as if I made that definition up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime > Comics  - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

lol, I don't see where you are going with this? Okay, they're all literature. What's your point? Are you trying to say anime, comics, movies, music, are no different from each other because they're all written work? .......... okay.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

This conversation is over!

@Bipolar, I heavily apologize for locking the thread.
But as you can see, this is what happens when some members feel the need to whine about everything they don't like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime > Comics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3