Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime > Comics

Go down 
+8
ArchAngel
NoelX2
Orc
yonny616
Stoney
The Enkindler
Orion
Bipolar
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 pm

^^^

>not in 1080p

disgusting

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 Kousaka_kirino_ore_no_imouto_ga_konna_ni_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-995085
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Sorry about the bad quality.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 pm

@Zeratul oh wow look at that drawing, that drawing is so hot. Oh wait it's a drawing.... Comics have substance,style, action, great narratives, the panel arrangement is better leading to better presentation that makes it more dynamic, plot is more dense and interesting, more character development.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Klarion wrote:
@Zeratul oh wow look at that drawing, that drawing is so hot. Oh wait it's a drawing.... Comics have substance,style, action, great narratives, the panel arrangement is better leading to better presentation that makes it more dynamic, plot is more dense and interesting, more character development.

Anime has all of that PLUS this...

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 Anime11.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0

Just saying...
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Klarion wrote:
Oh you are so wrong lol. I told you before why but with you its like going in full circles.

Casshern have a better 'superhero' design than anything Mavel and DC have put out in years.
Anime > Comics  - Page 2 STK422120
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Cashern sins, Orphan, Needless, Canaan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Claymore, Code Geass, Burst Angel....

All better protagonists than anything I've seen in a comic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:44 pm

It's funny how we have more anime fans than comic book fans in this forum, yet there is an anime sub-section is in the comic book section.

I told the Arab about this for a long time now, but does he listen? Noooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Anime shouldn't have a section or sub-section. They're films/TV shows and should just be in the Film/Television section. Comics section should be re-named to Comic Books/Manga.

But hey, that's my 2 cents and I'm all out of change.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 pm

If you're going to name it Comic Books/Manga, might as well named the movie section into Film/Television/Anime.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Why not just create a Anime/Manga section by itself and leave everything else alone? It'd be easier

Last edited by Zeratul on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
If you're going to name it Comic Books/Manga, might as well named the movie section into Film/Television/Anime.

Or, erm, don't change the name at all since anime are in film and television.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anime > Comics  - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Why? Anime IS a film or television. Battle of Gods is a anime FILM, DBZ is a anime TELEVISION show. No point in having it named Film/Television/Anime.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Why not just create a Anime/Manag section by itself and leave everyhing else alone? It'd be easier

No, that would make too much sense.

yonny616 wrote:
Why? Anime IS a film or television. Battle of Gods is a anime FILM, DBZ is a anime TELEVISION show. No point in having it named Film/Television/Anime.

And there is no point in changing the name into Comic Books/Manga either. Manga is just Japanese for comics.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 am

Last Warning: Stop derailing the thread or I will lock it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 pm

This is the final word of the name changes. I believe that the Comics section should be changed to "Books."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
This is the final word of the name changes. I believe that the Comics section should be changed to "Books."

No, just no.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's funny how we have more anime fans than comic book fans in this forum, yet there is an anime sub-section is in the comic book section.

I told the Arab about this for a long time now, but does he listen? Noooooooooo.

That's because they don't post nearly as much as you comic fans. I told you this for a long time now, but do you listen? noooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:11 pm

They probably would if they had their own section instead of a sub-section in a comic book section. Just look how active the comic book section has become since you made it into a full section.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
They probably would if they had their own section instead of a sub-section in a comic book section. Just look how active the comic book section has become since you made it into a full section.

Dude, who honestly cares? Are the anime fans really that freaking butthurt? You're lucky you even got a Comic Book section. Comic Books are books. We should just rename that Books.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 pm

No. Just leave it has it is.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Mecha wrote:

The only reason I made the comic book section a section was because it was popular before that. I'm not going to make a section for every little thing in the hopes it gets popular. Sections earn their rights through posting amounts. Even the anime fans don't give a crap about it as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:35 pm

I actually don't care to be honest. It's just the decisions you make don't make sense sometimes. The anime sub-section was lot more active until you moved it into the comic book section. That's another thing too, anime and comic books are two totally different genres. Even the anime fans will tell you the same.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
I actually don't care to be honest. It's just the decisions you make don't make sense sometimes. The anime sub-section was lot more active until you moved it into the comic book section. That's another thing too, anime and comic books are two totally different genres. Even the anime fans will tell you the same.

Yeah, no shit the anime fans will tell you they are different. Everyone likes to feel "different". They are both literature. My fucking god.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Since when was anime literature? You want to have a book section, yet you can't even read. Anime > Comics  - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:51 pm

why would you be against it anyway?

its literally 3 clicks and 5 letters. its not like it requires you to change the entire fucking script of the forum, convert it to a different programming language, and then move the servers to outer space.

EDIT: stop being lazy fucks

Last edited by shigdig on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime > Comics    Anime > Comics  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime > Comics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next