Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iphone already got it

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Iphone already got it Empty
PostSubject: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:35 am

VITA got Uncharted
Iphone already got it Shadow10
THAT'S CUTE

VITA got Assassin's Creed
Iphone already got it Mzl_jc10
THAT'S CUTE

VITA got Littlebigplanet
Iphone already got it Sway_i10
THAT'S CUTE

VITA got Motorstorm RC
Iphone already got it Rr3_la10
AW

VITA got Resistance
Iphone already got it Nova-310
HOW SWEET

VITA got Call of Duty
Iphone already got it Modern11
AW, THAT'S ADORABLE

3DS got Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Super Mario 3D Land, and many more distinctive and unique titles that no one can even hope to copy.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 am

Are you trying to compare Uncharted, Assasins Creed, and LBP, just because of a few climbing shots? That's trying way too hard. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:05 am

Checkmate 3DS.

Iphone already got it Super-Mario-3D-Land-Rip-off
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 am

Teckno wrote:
Are you trying to compare Uncharted, Assasins Creed, and LBP, just because of a few climbing shots? That's trying way too hard. Neutral

Iphone already got it 1443829230 Where'd you get that idea from?

What I was implying is that Vita's library has it's equivalents on iOS devices. They are your stock games, as good as they may be they are nothing special and anyone can rip them off with minimal effort.

3DS games? It's a whole other story.

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Checkmate 3DS.

Iphone already got it Super-Mario-3D-Land-Rip-off

Lold so hard Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Iphone already got it Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 am

The reason they're being "ripped-off" is because they're actually good. Unlike your kiddy 3DS games that no-one wants to replicate.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The reason they're being "ripped-off" is because they're actually good. Unlike your kiddy 3DS games that no-one wants to replicate.

Haha, want me to start using ratings and figures now?

As one example, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Vita's biggest title, sold only 0.92 million whereas 3DS' Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time sold over 3 million.
Furthermore Uncharted almost did not get 80/100, it almost settled at 79 until one critic gave it a high rating. Ocarina of Time was always sitting comfortably in the 90's.
Hell some critics gave that Uncharted rip-off the same rating as Golden Abyss. Both were given 85 by IGN.

Want more examples? Maybe the fact that Vita only has 1 game rated 90+ when the 3DS has something like 6?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 am

Uncharted: Golden Abyss selling 1/3 of a Zelda title (which is a way bigger franchise), compared to a game that's on a system which has more than 1/4 of the same amount of userbase is pretty darn impressive.

Also, you didn't disprove my point. The PSV titles are being replicated because they're good games that are parts of a successful franchise. Trying to claim that they're not worth anything because they have (inferior) rip-offs is grasping for straws.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:54 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss selling 1/3 of a Zelda title (which is a way bigger franchise), compared to a game that's on a system which has more than 1/4 of the same amount of userbase is pretty darn impressive.

Also, you didn't disprove my point. The PSV titles are being replicated because they're good games that are parts of a successful franchise. Trying to claim that they're not worth anything because they have (inferior) rip-offs is grasping for straws.

Some are not inferior rip-offs. Some are games of the same genre that happen to be as good or better.

Real Racing 3 is one of the best (and is the best looking) handheld racing games.
NOVA 3 was better received than Resistance Burning Skies (which was pretty poor)
Modern Combat 4 ...well let's not bring up call of duty for vita now. I love you
And as I said, that Uncharted rip-off is considered by some critics to be as good as Golden Abyss (which is from the main series).

Anyway regardless, the quality of the iphone games was not my main point. All I am saying is that the majority of the Vita's flagship titles are basically your pretty typical games of their respective genres. They might be done fairly well, but there are tons of games like them. How many games are there like Legend of Zelda?

And dude, your earlier point was that the Vita's games are successful or good and the 3DS games are not, yet now you are telling me that Zelda is a bigger franchise? Okay then.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:57 am

Quote :
And dude, your earlier point was that the Vita's games are successful or good and the 3DS games are not, yet now you are telling me that Zelda is a bigger franchise? Okay then.

Congratz. Collect your reward:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Iphone already got it PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 am

I'm sure there are game like Zelda (or other 3DS games) on iPhone/iPad. Also you always seem busy bashing the PSVita, rather than playing you "so-called" superior 3DS.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 am

yonny616 wrote:
I'm sure there are game like Zelda (or other 3DS games) on iPhone/iPad. Also you always seem busy bashing the PSVita, rather than playing you "so-called" superior 3DS.

And that's without 3D turned on. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Iphone already got it PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 am

Iphone already got it 725796345
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Game like Zelda: Darksiders
Animal Crossing: Rune Factory, Harvest Moon
Mario: Any platformer ever
Fire Emblem: Shining Force
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:14 pm

And every single one of those playing worse than the last.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Iphone already got it XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Poor Lykos must be really regretting his 3DS purchase. Iphone already got it 725796345

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iphone already got it   Iphone already got it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iphone already got it
Page 1 of 1