Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay: Decision or Born?

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
NoelX2
Mecha
Orion
8 posters

are people born gay or is it a choice?
 Born
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Choice
View results
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Gay: Decision or Born? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Gay: Decision or Born? Empty
PostSubject: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 pm

I person view it as a choice as people are becoming more and more accepting of their nature and perverted choices, mankind is slowly being corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gay: Decision or Born? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, I choose to be straight because I love females.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I chose the middle option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Fuck it.won't.let me edit it out, it said I needed a line break for the poll!
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Born its apart of being mammal
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 pm

^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I dunno, ask the thousands of species of animals that partake in gay sex Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 pm

disease
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I chose the middle option. I got a gay brother and I know people dont choose to be gay. Whether they are born with it is a different matter which I can only speculate, not give a definite answer.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Zeratul wrote:
I chose the middle option. I got a gay brother and I know people dont choose to be gay. Whether they are born with it is a different matter which I can only speculate, not give a definite answer.

You got a gay brother? Shit, how did the family take it?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

You got a gay brother? Shit, how did the family take it?

Very well actually. Regardless of what happens in the Bible Belt of southern USA, many Christians dont hate homosexuals by any means. In fact, the Bible tell us to love them, to love all sinners, including ourselves. My parents and I dont believe the homosexual lifestyle my brother lives is good, but despite that, we still love him. Even when my brother first came out to be gay, none of us loved him any less.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gay: Decision or Born? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Zeratul makes a good point that I think isn't considered enough. Even if you're not born that way, you can still develop it regardless of choice. That said, there are plenty of studies that do link homosexuality to genetic makeup, so I say born. You can read more here.

The argument over choice versus birth is irrelevant though, because even if it WAS a choice (which it is most definitely not), I still think it's perfectly acceptable. Whether you choose to have sex with people of your own gender or just naturally are urged to, there's no change in how it affects me. Whether you choose to marry someone of your own sex or naturally require that kind of bond, it's not gonna change my inevitable shitty marriage. It doesn't matter one bit WHY someone is gay; that shouldn't change how you see them in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am

Zeratul wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 am

Wow u guys have shown me the light, now I have been born gay, thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

Born.

Hell if sexuality was a choice i would've become gay a long time ago instead of being in love with whiney bitches.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Born.

Hell if sexuality was a choice i would've become gay a long time ago instead of being in love with whiney bitches.

Eh, as much as I respect how secure you are with your sexuality, there are so many fucking difficulties with being gay. Hell especially being a guy that pretty much gets mistaken for a straight guy and isn't flamboyant and whatnot. It's like coming out the closet twice and the first time is hard enough. Okay, in this day and age most places are fucking great about it, and aside from the initial surprise the people are usually supportive as hell. But it is parents and family that are the problem, as they are the ones who have hopes for you to have a heterosexual relationship and a "normal marriage" and a nuclear family.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gay: Decision or Born? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Born.

=/

I support gays and all, but I wouldn't go that far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay: Decision or Born?   Gay: Decision or Born? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay: Decision or Born?
Page 1 of 1