Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...

Go down 
+12
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Blixtstorm
Stoney
Mikenuge
Hydell
The Enkindler
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Sonaria
 Microsofia
 Nintenidos
 MPC (multiplatform console alliance)
View results
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  Empty
PostSubject: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:45 am

Lol i found this thread on the vgchartz forums and i found it so damn funny. Razz

Which empire would you want to be born into?

Sonaria

1.) The former Superpower, Sonaria (Sony) is an Empire known for its ability to adapt to any complication or obstacle that may cross its path. It is an Empire that would do anything to re-aquire some of the former glory and land that it once owned. Of the three Great empires, Sonaria is the most technologically advanced.

---Sonarian's are a persistant people who adapt to changes by learning and oftimes improving over the technology of rival empires. It is said Sonarian's prefer only to rely on their own Military power, but will not hesitate to accept help from allied MPC's when the opportunity arises. The empires success in Previous Konsol Wars has shaped the world of Vid'egama into what it is today.

Microsofia

2.) Formed almost entirely of former MPS, Microsofia is a relatively new Empire on Vid'egama. Microsofia emerged into the past gerneration as a challenger to the then superpower, Sonaria. Though the the flames of First Generation Microsofia were quickly extinquished by its most hated rival, the embers still burned strong and some years later the Empire pushed back at Sonaria with the help of many MPC. This time successful in pushing the Sonarian Military far into thier own land and Starting the 3rd Great *Konsol* War. (i know its spelled wrong)

--- The Microsef are a very rich people composed almost entirely of former MPC. Known for their aggressivness, the Microsef are a people one should never consider lightly. A fact the Sonarian Empire learned the hard way. Though they started the 3rd Great War, The Microsian Empire has yet to pay much attention to the looming shadow of Nintenidos and most of its citizens consider Sonaria the only force worthy of being called an Equal.

Nintenidos

3.) The oldest of the three great Empires, Nintenidos has seen many an Empire rise and fall in its history, most notably-former powerhouse Segon(Sega). They themselves have struggled in previous generations after an unwise decision resulted in the betrayal, and growth of the then small Sonaria. This Betrayal initiated the First Great Konsol War.

---Through the years, The Ninten People have grown accustomed to success and the ease of living within their beloved Empire. Though the people pay little attention to the MPC, it is of little worry. Thier own home grown Military is rivaled by that of only Sonaria...In the currect Konsol War, The Ninten prefer to sit back and grow while Sonaria and Microsofia battle mercilessly to the South. That is not to say the Nintenidos are weak, or that they do not fight. The people just dont go looking, for that fight.

The MPC's

1.) The last remnant of the segon Empire that is not ruled by either of the Three Great Empires, is now home to the Multi-Platform Clan Alliance (AKA PMC...Private Military Companies har har), This is an area controlled by no particular government, but rather an alliance among several small clans and forces that forms one very powerful force...The so called *Alliance* is an agreement among these small city states that simply reads "If you attack me, ill attack you"...

--- This is an area where crime is rampant and law is slim to none, Most clans here survive by building their young men into Soldiers for Hire for the Empires waring to the North. One of the largest of these clans claims to be the "Last Vestige" of the Segon Empire that controlled this area in prior generations, The Segares Clan. There are rumours that this clan is much more powerful then they let on and may be looking to enter the 3rd Konsol War as an Independant Empire with many MPC as their Aid...If the Segarus can unite the clans in this area, it would be a force equal to any of the three great empires.

I would be born into microsofia. Althought the kingdom is being dominated by the kinect king. If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  21888
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:25 am

Sonaria FTW! :face:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:50 am

lol maybe Sonaria but I put MPC :)
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:40 am

I choose MPC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I was born into Nintenidos, but was betrayed by the King of the N64 dynasty so i pledged my allegiance to Sonaria, rising to the rank of Captain in its army while fighting against a mindless new enemy set upon us by Microsofia known only as the Xbots.

It was during the Battle of Santa Monica where i cut down the General of the Xbot Corps with my Rapier and returned to Sonaria a hero. Tired and weary from endless battle i retired from the army and then went into politics, i proposed to end the Third Konsol War through diplomacy instead of military might and formed The United Generations. Thi was met with opposition from some war mogers who had never actually fought, instead relying on blocking tactics, namely Pyro of Moronia.

Nevertheless, the United Generations prospered and members from all sides of the conflict joined and we became an example to follow. The Third Konsol War has mostly become small and scattered skirmishes though both sides are secretly in an arms race which will no doubt explode into the Fourth Konsol War...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 pm

^
Oh my gah.

This is epic. +
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Reaper wrote:
I was born into Nintenidos, but was betrayed by the King of the N64 dynasty so i pledged my allegiance to Sonaria, rising to the rank of Captain in its army while fighting against a mindless new enemy set upon us by Microsofia known only as the Xbots.

It was during the Battle of Santa Monica where i cut down the General of the Xbot Corps with my Rapier and returned to Sonaria a hero. Tired and weary from endless battle i retired from the army and then went into politics, i proposed to end the Third Konsol War through diplomacy instead of military might and formed The United Generations. Thi was met with opposition from some war mogers who had never actually fought, instead relying on blocking tactics, namely Pyro of Moronia.

Nevertheless, the United Generations prospered and members from all sides of the conflict joined and we became an example to follow. The Third Konsol War has mostly become small and scattered skirmishes though both sides are secretly in an arms race which will no doubt explode into the Fourth Konsol War...

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Reaper wrote:

Epic post is epic. "Pyro of Moronia" If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  725796345
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:33 pm

I came with the invasion of the new land with the great consolization when the Computerian wanted to rule that world, setting up new colonies in the that created the old empires.
In depended of the old empires I ventured on with my fellow band of overpowered abilities. We have it all, we may be few but no one can kill us completely. The Computerian nations of United Microkingdom (england), Applerium (france) and the Linuxian empire (Spain) was searching for new lands.

Creating the Konsol nations, Smartiphonies and other minor nations.

We had it all, but lost it. But we will rise again with the United Microkingdom with its 7th king of Windownia.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:24 pm

My parents were born in the Segon Empire, but they fled to Nintendos after the First Konsole War. I was a member of Nintendos army, but I decided to leave and join the MPC when the King Wii came to power.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Born into the Sonaria as a whole. But, also part of the Dukemira Empire that built the MPC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I wasn't part of the console wars. But a bunch of Nintendo fagarions threatened to kill me...So I joined the MPC.

BTW, this thread is dumb.

Last edited by Alanski on Wed May 18, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Alanski wrote:
I wasn't part of the console wars. But a bunch of Nintendo fagarions threatened to kill me...So I joined the MPC.

Gee, I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Gee, I wonder why.

It's make believe. I don't actually hate Nintendo in the same way you are heavily anti-360. If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Gee, I wonder why.

They were possessed by the powers of Butthurtinus
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

hey what about the pc-arous master race???????
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:25 pm

I lived most of my life with Nintenidos empire, then the Microsofia empire, until my 360 (living pass) went invalid 2 times. Now I have moved on to joining the Sonorian empire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I guess I'd be MPC or Sonaria.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:
You just don't get it do you? If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  1443829230

You still are completely missing the point of what I just said. Your mind is sooooooooooooooo focused on the console wars that you are blinded by sheer stupidity. I'm strictly talking from a logical stand point. Just because there are "no exclusives" for 360 owners to play, that doesn't mean there are no games for 360 owners to buy period. It doesn't fucking matter if a game is on more than one platform, it still costs 60 bucks.

Your arguement of "well 360 owners might as well just buy the Epic edition cuz they got no gaems" only works if you think 360 owners only buy exclusives. I said NOTHING about multiplatform differences but you brought it up anyways which only further reinforces my belief that you are just a being fucking tool.

B-B-BUT, NO GAYMEZ BRAH.

OMFG. TOTALLY. FUCKING. CALLED. THAT.

You're banned for a day. If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  725796345 And I'm cleaning up this thread.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:
You just don't get it do you? If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  1443829230

You still are completely missing the point of what I just said. Your mind is sooooooooooooooo focused on the console wars that you are blinded by sheer stupidity. I'm strictly talking from a logical stand point. Just because there are "no exclusives" for 360 owners to play, that doesn't mean there are no games for 360 owners to buy period. It doesn't fucking matter if a game is on more than one platform, it still costs 60 bucks.

Your arguement of "well 360 owners might as well just buy the Epic edition cuz they got no gaems" only works if you think 360 owners only buy exclusives. I said NOTHING about multiplatform differences but you brought it up anyways which only further reinforces my belief that you are just a being fucking tool.

B-B-BUT, NO GAYMEZ BRAH.

You're banned for a day. If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  725796345 And I'm cleaning up this thread.

Oh, can I help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

B-B-BUT, NO GAYMEZ BRAH.

Oh, can I help?

Ya, you can. Don't troll 8)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:42 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

B-B-BUT, NO GAYMEZ BRAH.

Oh, can I help?

Ya, you can. Don't troll 8)

bu---- 360 HAS NO GAYMES AND ONLY ONLINE!

Comment deleted. 1st warning. Next warning is a day ban like Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

OK. No body piss off alan tonight. now let's get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah, Alan, take charge! I like this haha Razz

But PC... yup.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:32 am

chobo500 wrote:
OK. No body piss off alan tonight. now let's get back on topic.

yo Alan, yo mommas fat

Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Console War were real...you would be born to...    If the Console War were real...you would be born to...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next