Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage Empty
PostSubject: Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage   Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 am

Sessler's First Impressions:
Spoiler:

Impressions with Jeff Gerstmann (Giant Bomb) and Chris Morris (Variety):
Spoiler:

Sessler's Game Impressions:
Spoiler:

Watch Dogs Interview:
Spoiler:

Sessler's Final Assessment:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage   Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Watched them last night. Adam is a legend, the only man I know that can pull off a salmon scarf.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage   Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Stoney wrote:
Watched them last night. Adam is a legend, the only man I know that can pull off a salmon scarf.
I find gaming journalists becoming less and less respectable as a collective, but Sessler has always had a great sense of integrity and intelligence. Hell, I used to like Geoff Keighley a lot. I think we all know how he turned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage   Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Sessler's PS4 Coverage
Page 1 of 1